JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

oh yah oh yahhhh!! im pumped. we dont get any OGs my way except the celtics hahaha, which are inferior to any other OG 1s that have came out (by far) ima be lucky to scoop these up online...

Mind sharing where you did so?
a friend has a store in my country and he has placed order for them 3-4 months ago. and yes, i m in europe but i am sure these will drop in US. he does not have an online store however when he knows the exact quantities of each size i will post here or if you remember me pm and i will send you details to contact. its a local store, he can send anywhere but there is no online ordering system at the moment.

Last edited:
these will be worse than the Royal 1s... Probably the most iconic air jordan ever made... especially with NA treatment.

so wait are these only releasing online? and also isn't the retail prie for 1's slightly lower than 4's for example?

so wait are these only releasing online? and also isn't the retail prie for 1's slightly lower than 4's for example?

Willy-wonka-you-must-be-new-here.jpg

Last edited:
these will definitely be better then the banneds imo I dont like that big x on the back but I dont expect the leather to be nearly as good unfortunately

@gordonson no I just havent ever looked into to buying any 1's before

Are far as we know, these will not be exclusively an online release. Retail should be $140 like the rest of the OG I's this year, so yes; it would fall just below the IV's (or any other retro besides XIII's).

I just want the shoe. I don't care if it has Nike branding on the tongue or box, just give me these. please. I beg of you lol.

Either these will be the most available 1 this year or the least except black/golds. I feel like the former is true. I wouldnt doubt they make double these than royals. Will still sell out in a heartbeat. Dont think value will eclipse royals. There were reasons royals hit its current value that probably wont affect breds. Lol crossing fingers.

@gordonson no I just havent ever looked into to buying any 1's before
And you figured now's the BEST time to suddenly take an interest in them.  I mean, it's only gonna be the most sought after AJ1 colorway after all. 

Right?

Doesn't look like it's tumble leather like the Banned 
frown.gif
 but oh well. Can't wait! haha *not my pic btw*

Back
Top Bottom