JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

My day just went from ok, to stressful. contact in Footlocker head office confirmed my states only recieving 16 pairs!! No way am i lining up in FCFS for these, peeps will be there from 5pm friday camping out. I dont mind camping but thats just beyond a joke. Now gotta find a pre order i cannot and wil not miss these, but il be dammed if imma loose a days sleep over em. Shhhhhhhieeeetttt

My day just went from ok, to stressful. contact in Footlocker head office confirmed my states only recieving 16 pairs!! No way am i lining up in FCFS for these, peeps will be there from 5pm friday camping out. I dont mind camping but thats just beyond a joke. Now gotta find a pre order i cannot and wil not miss these, but il be dammed if imma loose a days sleep over em. Shhhhhhhieeeetttt
16 pairs??! man I hope the availability over there has nothing to do with over here, hopefully you can cop!

16 pairs??! man I hope the availability over there has nothing to do with over here, hopefully you can cop!

Thanks bro, i can tell you now you wont see me in the line up i needa find another way. 16 pairs has me grinding my teeth right now. We get screwed on limited stuff sometimes so dont go by it completley but its the most limited 1 this yr by far over here.
goodluck fam!

Jordan 1s use to run a half size small but this years molds run TTS. anyone that says different doesn't own any 1s from this year

This is what has me worried. My 3's, 5's, 6's, 12's & 13's I wear a size 12, and my 4's, 10's and 11's are a size 13.. This will be my first pair of 1's, so I'd hate to get the wrong size and have them fit huge as hell or too snug

none of the major retailers (fl, fnl, etc.) in my area admit to having these in house yet...

Last edited:
This is what has me worried. My 3's, 5's, 6's, 12's & 13's I wear a size 12, and my 4's, 10's and 11's are a size 13.. This will be my first pair of 1's, so I'd hate to get the wrong size and have them fit huge as hell or too snug

I would go sz 11 or 11.5 if they don't fit perfect they will crease easier at least that's how it goes in my case

Jordan 1s use to run a half size small but this years molds run TTS. anyone that says different doesn't own any 1s from this year

Can always add an insole if they're big. But 1s were TTS for most people, only complaint is toe box being narrow.. But mine felt fine after wearing them awhile.

So if i'm finding my 11s in a 9.5 a little lose then what would you guys recommend for the 1s.

Either a 9 or 9.5?

Can always add an insole if they're big. But 1s were TTS for most people, only complaint is toe box being narrow.. But mine felt fine after wearing them awhile.

no point in wearing clown shoes around with extra insoles in em

So if i'm finding my 11s in a 9.5 a little lose then what would you guys recommend for the 1s.
Either a 9 or 9.5?

you need to go to the mall and see if they have a pair of 1s you can try on

Last edited:
400 pairs for Australia excluding 1 store Kickz101 which eill get 100 or so. Yeh salty times ahead

they said they may base the release off how the gamma 11 release goes - which is already a certain way
a few places only, but more available info than da royals i think

i didn't participate in any of the other 2013 aj 1 releases, the last aj 1 i copped on [the local] release day was the banned 1
so i'm not even sure about this one yet really
i can't buy em if they're uncomfortable which might require an in-store
argh

Last edited:
lmao these went from being a lot to go around to limited

no, just trolls calling them limited with no proof even though every place has clearly answered they will be selling them online instore is different yet a guy you guys trusted who is a manager for FNL said they will be instore.

go figure

mean.gif

Back and forth the argument goes.

Last edited:
none of the major retailers (fl, fnl, etc.) in my area admit to having these in house yet...

these are not gonna show up at your local Finishline and foot locker

man the salt in here is gonna be incredible...

didnt a guy from FNL even admit they are getting them instore?

its been said they will a long with others.

Majority of the time highest volume stores in each cities district get the more limited releases. That means not every single FNL, HOH/FTL will get these.

green rhino123 green rhino123 As far as employees stating they're not getting em is just because they haven't arrived at retailers yet. All OG 1's from Knicks-Laneys arrived at retailers within a week to a few days before release. They're just unsure at the moment, so their word doesn't hold weight yet.

Lastly, like I said earlier in this thread, these will be limited to 12-18 pairs each store. Urban sneaker accounts will receive a bit more.

Dude had me stressed talkin about 16 pairs in his state. Till i saw hes from Australia :lol:. this aint no royals release for sure. also remember black toes had a bunch pulled from online sales because of "quality" issues. shadows were to me a normal release. distribution and quantity. there was fair demand as well. breds are much higher demand and ill bet a pair of royals they made alot more, maybe double the other 1s. That still makes em limited but will go around smoother no doubt.

no, just trolls calling them limited with no proof even though every place has clearly answered they will be selling them online instore is different yet a guy you guys trusted who is a manager for FNL said they will be instore.

go figure

I don't think you clearly understand the term limited. Answer this for me, in your opinion were the Laney 1's, or any Jordan OG 1 aside from the XQs, Royals, & Blk/Golds limited?

yea, no one picked that up. hes not in the USA

yet you all act like that means its limited.

been saying for months there will be a lot of these, massive? no but there will be more than any other 1's this year fo sho my dawgs :smokin

With no real info to support either claim, we should know in the next week or so when they begin to arrive in-store and workers leak real numbers

releases, the last aj 1 i copped on [the local] lol i meant just a few days ago people were excited when someone said they will not be limited and then someone comes in and says they city only getting 16 pairs everyone shaking in dere boots talking about salt. not tryna come at anyone neck it was just how the mood changed lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom