JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

nowadays if you pay retail it's considered an 'easy cop'
laugh.gif
Damn right. 

didnt i give you guys all the source for legit pair at $260? :lol:

i even got them legit checked by a REAL source. the guy who posted the fake/real on sneakernews.com or w/e site it was. confirmed by him, pair is 100% legit :smokin

I missed this source, can u please hook a brother up!!!!!

I have never paid over retail for a pair of shoes. I don't intend to do that this time around. I really want these but I'm cheap and $140 is expensive to me as it is.

Congrats to all those that got those pairs early locked down. Enjoy fams

didnt i give you guys all the source for legit pair at $260?
laugh.gif

i even got them legit checked by a REAL source. the guy who posted the fake/real on sneakernews.com or w/e site it was. confirmed by him, pair is 100% legit
smokin.gif
can you please hook me up with source? would easily pay 260 and not worry about the stress of trying to cop on release day

Last edited:
Satan is early pairs 

don't give into da temptation guys let da pizza guide you onto the right path

I worked for 9 months to find a decent price on legit pair of royals, if I fail I know somewhere down the line it will pay off, just tired of seeing 300 range for shoes you desperately want. Nike you SOB's just GR the damn thing so at least i can find more gems under or around what I am will to pay.

At least wait till it release first before you guys pay resell. Gives the reseller a chance to fight off their prices.

These are on sale now at shelf life for 234 shipped to the US. But is shelf life legit?

i took a chance with them just now for the jordan 1's

this is my first order with shelflife

i know there legit but i hope there shipping is quick once it gets to the US and also out of customs quickly

if this order goes smoothly
i'll order from them in the future

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom