JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

View media item 701538

Lets just say. I found the recipe, I will be bringing these bad boys to the pizza party I decide on going to which at this point is looking like the one in LA because there is still no confirmation of Kim K.

Does it matter if Kim will be there or not...thy shall not abandon the NT brothers my friend

and my team is trying to get in touch with hers...no one is picking up the phone

308a899665b531158dc82408c18b1c71.gif

Yea J's can mostly only be bought around financial aid refund time. I just want these 1's more than anything since I passed all my classes :lol:

Yup lol. This would be my first and really only pair of shoes I want this year. Hopefully it won't be a hassle, I know every year it gets tougher and tougher just to cop a pair of sneakers smh.

Hate to do this, don't really keep up with release threads like I used to, will these drop on NDC? Really want these, but that is the only route I'm willing to take, :lol:

Thanks fellas.

If we weren't talking about pizza and ice cream, we would hear the same repetitive questions like "Are these TLO?" "What sites gettin these joints?" "NDC only?" "Did they do a raffle at (insert store)?" "Are these a GR?" "Are these tts?" "Is this pre-order site legit?" ...

If you don't have a sense of humor and you think it's corny keep it moving. Most of the people complaining haven't made a contribution to this thread or any other NA 1 thread, just here for a handout :smh:

If we weren't talking about pizza and ice cream, we would hear the same repetitive questions like "Are these TLO?" "What sites gettin these joints?" "NDC only?" "Did they do a raffle at (insert store)?" "Are these a GR?" "Are these tts?" "Is this pre-order site legit?" ...

If you don't have a sense of humor and you think it's corny keep it moving. Most of the people complaining haven't made a contribution to this thread or any other NA 1 thread, just here for a handout
mean.gif
Truth. 

If you don't have a sense of humor and you think it's corny keep it moving. Most of the people complaining haven't made a contribution to this thread or any other NA 1 thread, just here for a handout :smh:

THAT

Agreed I find this thread to be entertaining and informing.. Let the buffoonery continue!

Just secured a pair, stil going to try on rd to pickup online though, this 1 is just back-up.

Wwf Ice cream bars > KK pizza party.

Last edited:

If you don't have a sense of humor and you think it's corny keep it moving. Most of the people complaining haven't made a contribution to this thread or any other NA 1 thread, just here for a handout
mean.gif

Agreed I find this thread to be entertaining and informing.. Let the buffoonery continue!

Viva la pizza party!!!!

Back
Top Bottom