JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Yea I may try to cop 3 of these before it's all said and done. I'm tellin u guys people down here in Tampa do not respect 1s as I think they should, and that's the reason the mom and pop I copped from is shipping off all the rest up north
What store? An inquiring Florida head would like to know 

Lemme start by saying this is my favorite Air Jordan of all time, and I will WHATEVER it takes to get these. With that being said I jus copped these early for $175. Now I'm trying to cop a second pair at my local mom and pop. Only issue is that they have connects in NY that will pay more for all of their pairs because in this area of town people could care less about Nike Air black and red 1s which I find so crazy. Anyhow hope I get lucky for pair #2
tumblr_mtpso2pOUE1shng6po1_400.gif

Finally got my second pair.... my boys shop out here in NYC got a FSR... and he did what any good sneaker store owner would do..

Sold all them joints to his friends and family... 
smokin.gif

$140 cash for the Win, im like Lebron over Ben right now...walked in the crib looking disrespectful didn't even take a bag..

Gonna post some pics later...WOOO, now all I gotta worry about is getting my Grandma christmas present...always the last thing I get stuck with during Christmas time. 

damn $140 flat?

yea... im jelly and MAD
sick.gif
JELLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, Reporting you to JELLY SCHOOL CAUSE YOU SO JELLY.

Lol...joking. I wont report you.

But yeah he's a good dude and he only got on FSR so he was like lemme just sell these to my friends and fam since its Christmas, I was giving $230.00 but he was like nah just take em for $140 since its christmas. 

only HOH and another spot getting them out here. not sure about HOH numbers but the other only getting 8 pairs.

sodium levels on OD seeing all the early cops.

Finally got my second pair.... my boys shop out here in NYC got a FSR... and he did what any good sneaker store owner would do..

smokin.gif

$140 cash for the Win, im like Lebron over Ben right now...walked in the crib looking disrespectful didn't even take a bag..

Gonna post some pics later...WOOO, now all I gotta worry about is getting my Grandma christmas present...always the last thing I get stuck with during Christmas time. 
I wish I was you 
ohwell.gif

gm? um they came from a know retailer lol sorry for having connections. lol and all my gammas came from finishline and NDC, lol 

um lol um lol um lol is that lace bag larger than my backpack or are my eyes playing games?more pics would help.

Last edited:

smokin.gif

I ain't even salty, congrats fam.

um lol um lol um lol is that lace bag larger than my backpack or are my eyes playing games?more pics would help.
Must be you eyes, but i see your not from the US so you may not think DTLR sells legit kicks, but i will be happy to take more pics what would you like to see, and thats the way i stuffed the laces back in the bag as i had took them out, also if you look at the box you can see a finishline sticker lol gm my a**

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom