JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

It's not that easy. I put my marqueesole pair next to the production pairs at Finishline around my way. I kid you not, zero differences. Same red, soft leather, cut, stitching, insole, under insole, toungue, etc.

I've don't hundreds of legit checks over the years and believe me I know GMs and fakes when I see em. These you won't tell, so just buy from reputable retailers to be safe.
This is where it gets very technical cause IMO from what i have seen and experienced, observed, (whatever) is that early release pairs does not always mean they are GM. At the same time, that doesn't mean GMs cannot be manufactured and produced released early.

Basically, there is a difference between early release and grey market pairs. 

But I'm looking for something in particular that's pretty convincing IMO.. just have to sift through a lot of threads to find it. 

This is where it gets very technical cause IMO from what i have seen and experienced, observed, (whatever) is that early release pairs does not always mean they are GM. At the same time, that doesn't mean GMs cannot be manufactured and produced released early.

Basically, there is a difference between early release and grey market pairs. 

But I'm looking for something in particular that's pretty convincing IMO.. just have to sift through a lot of threads to find it. 

The tag on real pairs from NT members within the last week have been the only consistent bit I have seen so far. It's gonna be really tough doing a side by side for these because the earlier pairs are not as high as the retro highs but now the GM/fake pairs are just as high. The clean cut stitching is something to also look for.

Last edited:
The tag on real pairs from NT members within the last week have been the only consistent bit I have seen so far. It's gonna be really tough doing a side by side for these because the earlier pairs are not as high as the retro highs but now the GM/fake pairs are just as high. The clean cut stitching is something to also look for.
Granted, early release pairs are not the same as retail pairs. Early release pairs are not the same as grey market pairs. and of course grey market pairs are not the same as retail pairs. This is from all the research and reading and observations and experience i have had. So you can see why its a headache. 
laugh.gif

Granted, early release pairs are not the same as retail pairs. Early release pairs are not the same as grey market pairs. and of course grey market pairs are not the same as retail pairs. This is from all the research and reading and observations and experience i have had. So you can see why its a headache. :lol:

Yeah I bring up the tag thing from experience with retail pairs that were just supposed to be held until Saturdays release

[h1]JORDAN 1 BLACK-RED RELEASING FALL-WINTER 2013 ---12/28/13 NO GM TALK ALLOWED[/h1]
I didnt make the thread but cmon ... at the point we all know the difference, we all knows there's fakes, we all know that somebody is gonna fall victim. 

Really having to sift through 47 posts of GM/Fake replies to find those 3 that are within the "guidelines" of this thread or helpful/useful information pertaining to release day

Lets take it else where.

[h1]JORDAN 1 BLACK-RED RELEASING FALL-WINTER 2013 ---12/28/13 NO GM TALK ALLOWED[/h1]

I didnt make the thread but cmon ... at the point we all know the difference, we all knows there's fakes, we all know that somebody is gonna fall victim. 

Really having to sift through 47 posts of GM/Fake replies to find those 3 that are within the "guidelines" of this thread or helpful/useful information pertaining to release day

Lets take it else where.

Just trying to help out because I know the closer we get the more desperate people are going to get. Just don't wanna see no one lose a bunch of money around Christmas time when they can be spending it on there family

I'm pretty much going to be doing online or nothing for these. No way I can make these raffles due to my travel schedule. Over the next week I'll be in Miami, Orlando, and ATL.

I'm going to stay updated with this thread but other than that I'm not going to trip. The Royals were what I wanted most and I got them at retail. If I can't pay $170 Or less shipped I'll pass on these. I just don't have enough interest in MJ to pay anymore.

If my birthday wasn't in a couple of weeks I wouldn't even be trying this hard.

Just trying to help out because I know the closer we get the more desperate people are going to get. Just don't wanna see no one lose a bunch of money around Christmas time when they can be spending it on there family
No i agree with you 100% hell if i miss out i'll more than likely at least look but yeah its just too much when its back and forth for pages

I just wanna grab me a pair lol ..

I was about to enter some raffles and was told that "its not safe to go out in the madness of people fighting and killing over shoes" sooooo ... online or bust

UNLESS ... if someone wins multiples raffles for a 12, feel free to grab both and i will be ready ASAP 
grin.gif

I think footaction northline hopefully will get and that HoH ,, I do know the galleria HoH is shady with the cl stuff, dude on there already wants $360 for the bred 1's via his boy who works there, I'm gonna check with finishline and cal City Gear & Active Athlete

Active athlete does FCFS if they're getting them

That's willowbrook mall in Houston tx & I doubt they are giving away tickets for the bred 1's today

That line has to be from the gammas yesterday

Somebody already selling their guaranteed ticket from wilowbrook mall HoH on a fcèbook group

i pray they have a ton of these online and i get at least one on NDC

my brother wants a pair too but i doubt he will get through if its limited :smh:

this sucks

my brother wants a pair too but i doubt he will get through if its limited
mean.gif

this sucks
I feel you man. But we all veterans in the game, I am sure you will do your work to get yourself a pair after RD. I know how you feel though, you see that 140.00 price tag and you tell yourself "comonnn man just 1, give me just 1 at retail, especially that 140 retail". 

my brother wants a pair too but i doubt he will get through if its limited :smh:

this sucks

I'll be shocked if they do, because all the stores I've heard from only have one or two FSR

i'm not gonna be able to make it to milwaukee for the raffle, so i'm asking everybody i know  if they're going up there on the 27th i need them to enter it for me.. the raffle will be on the 27th from open till 6, and they will call winners at 7

Last edited:
I'm pretty much going to be doing online or nothing for these. No way I can make these raffles due to my travel schedule. Over the next week I'll be in Miami, Orlando, and ATL.

I'm going to stay updated with this thread but other than that I'm not going to trip. The Royals were what I wanted most and I got them at retail. If I can't pay $170 Or less shipped I'll pass on these. I just don't have enough interest in MJ to pay anymore.

If my birthday wasn't in a couple of weeks I wouldn't even be trying this hard.
Im sortve on this to. Royals were my must hve. These were straight up speculation for a while but regardless. I want em but not 300 or even 250+ want em. 1 pair, hopefully 2 and honestly im good.

this sucks
I feel you man. But we all veterans in the game, I am sure you will do your work to get yourself a pair after RD. I know how you feel though, you see that 140.00 price tag and you tell yourself "comonnn man just 1, give me just 1 at retail, especially that 140 retail". 

yea i dont like paying resell so if its in the $300 range, im good

my brother wont either even tho hes got unlimited funds. he only like 1's but hes not paying close to $400 for a fake leather shoe :lol:

Can I get some Vegas assistance on release info? Been working too many hours to make the rounds..
Did HoH really do the tickets at the same time as gammas?! What if I wasn't gonna buy gammas there c'mon! 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Nope they only did tickets last sunday for gamma 11s and today for all shoes that release this week following xmas

Back
Top Bottom