JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Added 4 more stores to the SoCal list since last night. Still missing 10 stores that I know of:

MONTCLAIR PLAZA: 1E6D16F94
RIVERSIDE:
WSF WEST COVINA: 73795B2F63
WFS Santa Anita/Arcadia: F39B951138
LOS CERRITOS CENTER: D9F66D4199
WESTFIELD CULVER CITY/FOX HILLS: 87091AAE83
SOUTH BAY GALLERIA:
SOUTH BAY PAVILION: 7E8EC143C7
GLENDALE GALLERIA: 7C7AC80836
CRENSHAW PLAZA:
LAKEWOOD MALL: 96D1C355A6
DEL AMO FASHION CENTER: 819A24238D
NORTHRIDGE FASHION CENTER: 335BEEDEBA (credit to @dthai3117)
TOPANGA Plaza: 29A7EED3A8
COMPTON:
HUNTINGTON PARK:
DOWNTOWN LA: B859BB2DC7
BEVERLY CENTER: 006225E227
BURBANK TOWN CENTER: DD19580E89
WSF PAVILION: 02E4051B04

INLAND CENTER: AE0716DFDB
GALLERIA AT TYLER: FEB58BAE55

MORENO VALLEY:

PLAZA BONITA: EED8586553
CARLSBAD:
HORTON PLAZA:
MISSION VALLEY:
FASHION VALLEY: 127839DCAA
Good lucking out man, repped

Added 4 more stores to the SoCal list since last night. Still missing 10 stores that I know of:

MONTCLAIR PLAZA: 1E6D16F94A
RIVERSIDE:
WSF WEST COVINA: 73795B2F63
WFS Santa Anita/Arcadia: F39B951138
LOS CERRITOS CENTER: D9F66D4199
WESTFIELD CULVER CITY/FOX HILLS: 87091AAE83
SOUTH BAY GALLERIA:
SOUTH BAY PAVILION: 7E8EC143C7
GLENDALE GALLERIA: 7C7AC80836
CRENSHAW PLAZA:
LAKEWOOD MALL: 96D1C355A6
DEL AMO FASHION CENTER: 819A24238D
NORTHRIDGE FASHION CENTER: 335BEEDEBA (credit to @dthai3117)
TOPANGA Plaza: 29A7EED3A8
COMPTON:
HUNTINGTON PARK:
DOWNTOWN LA: B859BB2DC7
BEVERLY CENTER: 006225E227
BURBANK TOWN CENTER: DD19580E89
WSF PAVILION: 02E4051B04

INLAND CENTER: AE0716DFDB
GALLERIA AT TYLER: FEB58BAE55

MORENO VALLEY:

PLAZA BONITA: EED8586553
CARLSBAD:
HORTON PLAZA:
MISSION VALLEY:
FASHION VALLEY: 127839DCAA
my man!!! thank you

Every villa has at least a two FSR. These will be available at ALL villas. When the royals released, not all stores had them and the ones that did got 1 FSR.

I'm looking forward to these as much as anybody but no these are not like the royals.
exactly I have a feeling that hopefully these will not be THAT hard to get either online or instore.
Don't believe me just watch

I'm sticking with my assumption that these were produced no more or no less than any of the other OG 1's. The Royals were a lot more spread out internationally which lead to the "shortage" here stateside.

So while these will be in Royals numbers (like every OG 1) they won't be distributed like the Royals were. It will increase your chances to get a pair at retail but only slightly because the demand is pretty damn high.

Last edited:
Every villa has at least a two FSR. These will be available at ALL villas. When the royals released, not all stores had them and the ones that did got 1 FSR.

I'm looking forward to these as much as anybody but no these are not like the royals.

You know shoe companies these days. Say they limited and watch the people fight like chickens for them lol

If you have your pair already why would you even care the numbers being released

Just saying in general

people are acting like nike is releasing the Banned 1s again... these are not those, not even close... these are the DMP 1s quality wise :smh:

regardless, if Gammas sell out, anything they put on now will

#movingonfromjordanbrand

I dont have one, I'm in the same boat as you guys. Just do your hw and you should be fine for this release.

No you weren't the only ones.... 65 though...?
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
I think you can buy waxed laces from Balenciaga for a dub lol

people are acting like nike is releasing the Banned 1s again... these are not those, not even close... these are the DMP 1s quality wise :smh:

regardless, if Gammas sell out, anything they put on now will

#movingonfromjordanbrand

these are better than DMP 1..

my brother bought some waxed laces awhile back, they were short tho. think it cost him $30 or something :x

yall dudes are all crazy

How was FNL.com for the Royals?
Link went live a few minutes before 8AM hit, sold out in about seven minutes from around 7:58-8:05, only had limited sizes also
8:05? Nah b. As soon as 8 hit and I got to the page it was sold out 
laugh.gif
 8 on the dot. I was heated 
mad.gif

You think FNL would realize and anything sold before 8 is flagged and cancelled but as long as they get their check right.

The demand for these are WAY higher than the Royals though so it all evens out in the end. 

Already have my spot and time picked with thermals on tap. Just enjoyin the holiday. Soon will spend less and less time on here to maintain focus. Easy to get distracted by all the fun but these are serious.

Lol check eBay for waxed laces they should have em..

Not usually a fan of changing laces but those waxed laces on the breds are something serious.

Back
Top Bottom