JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Can someone actually confirm GS sizes were produced??? all these online sites say no GS except for JJ? I just wanna know if I can walk up in my local spot and cop my size lol
My friend works in kids footlocker. He said that they are gettinf them. So yes GS are being produced

Glad to you see back in the thread
glasses.gif
yeah, had to enjoy christmas eve, and christmas.. now it's time to live in here till saturday 
laugh.gif

you could have said its me?

the hell do i care, i purchased from the guy and took a risk. it worked out if i can confirm 100% with another pair.

how is it shady if i did it and got a pair :lol:

SMH, act like girls. If i gave you the guys info you can say my name, wth do i care

That did not take much haha

Western union to china is just as shady as giving money to a Nigerian "prince"

Last edited:

the hell do i care, i purchased from the guy and took a risk. it worked out if i can confirm 100% with another pair.

SMH, act like girls. If i gave you the guys info you can say my name, wth do i care

that was the 260$ hook up you were talking about? :lol:

first the SDS thing then the "it's a GR" fiasco now you telling people to send 260 western union and hope they get some Bred 1s in return? might have to report you as spam bro

first the SDS thing then the "it's a GR" fiasco now you telling people to send 260 western union and hope they get some Bred 1s in return? might have to report you as spam bro
bro, it took A LOT not to report it as spam

the whole thing reeked of a scam

Pissed me off actually

Last edited:
If they turn out fake what are you going to do?

chalk it up as a loss? i could email him for a refund but what are the chances of some random dude in china sending my money back? They arent fake, but im guessing GM. because the upper is real and exactly like every photo and confirmed authentic by some dude in china whos comparison was posted on shoe blogs.

i should have 2 pairs from an authorized nike dealer locked up by friday... hopefully

Im not one to throw somebodies name in the dirt, but if you want to do it to yourself by all means.

I'm a little more strict with how i let go of my cash, glad you ain't. YOLO, good luck tho.

laugh.gif
$260 western union to China? Yea that totally sounds like a legit pair. Is Jainmu SDS Jay's brother?

Last edited:

report me? i didnt tell anyone to send him money, i got a pair from him and they came so i shared.

what exactly did i do wrong? :lol:

people can buy from him or not, what the hell do i even care? people saw me post my pair and the same day i got over 50 pm's asking me about it.

what do you want from me? :lol:

Im not one to throw somebodies name in the dirt, but if you want to do it to yourself by all means.

I'm a little more strict with how i let go of my cash, glad you ain't. YOLO, good luck tho.

exactly, its not like i didnt do it so i just found some guy to come up on a bunch of random NTers. i got a pair in which most in here said was legit and they all PMed me when i posted pics. all i did was give info, if you wanna buy them, go ahead? if not, sweet?

im skeptical about them as i think they are GM even though they are exactly like JoeyD's pair but his are from sneakerhead so im not sure if they are an authorized nike dealer but will find out this weekend and post a full blown review

Homeboy Is Proud To Take The Wrap For Putting People On To This Western Union Scam Too! :rofl:

This Will Not End Well.....
View media item 710122

Last edited:
report me? i didnt tell anyone to send him money, i got a pair from him and they came so i shared.

people can buy from him or not, what the hell do i even care? people saw me post my pair and the same day i got over 50 pm's asking me about it.

so you got them, they were GM, and you were STILL referring people to this?

don't take this the wrong way but I would like for you to leave and never come back

Last edited:
Shoes aint even drop and this almost has more pages than the Gamma's. I might just be able to save some money after all.

Last edited:

so you got them, they were GM, and you were STILL referring people to this?

don't take this the wrong way but I would like for you to leave and never come back

no, i figured this out last night unless sneakerhead is a confirmed legit seller...

i havent PMed that info to anyone in days. why would i refer people to buy a GM pair if i know that it is? SMH

go away

exactly, its not like i didnt do it so i just found some guy to come up on a bunch of random NTers. i got a pair in which most in here said was legit and they all PMed me when i posted pics. all i did was give info, if you wanna buy them, go ahead? if not, sweet?

im skeptical about them as i think they are GM even though they are exactly like JoeyD's pair but his are from sneakerhead so im not sure if they are an authorized nike dealer but will find out this weekend and post a full blown review

Didn't wanna say anything at first and was just leave it be, but now that it's out I will. You're saying you weren't telling peeps to buy, yet when I brought up the concern you said "don't worry, you're in good hands brah". I had a couple others PM me about it too and we all said F that once we found out it was a western union payment to some random dude in China. Now you wanna say you're skeptical about them? C'mon son...

View media item 710134
View media item 710135

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom