JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Does one have enough time to wear sneakers with 34,000 + post since 2010? I kidd, i kidd. But on the cool, as soon I received the email response the Mr. Chan Tanson requesting $260 via WU, I politely trashed the email.  Proceed with caution gentlemen.

Last edited:

laugh.gif

it's getting crazy around here.. some people are even second guessing helping people out now.. do i blame them ? not all.. i still appreciate the offer 100% 
Right. Zyzz goin mess around and find a back door link and withhold it, grab 3 legit pairs,take 23 pics , post them in this thread, throw em on eBay and laugh all the way to the bank.
Dudes are turning on each other and its barely Thursday...cant wait for Friday and especially Saturday
laugh.gif
Lol. Hopefully everyone will have a pair who didnt wait til the last minute and we can all be koo.

not throwing shade, he was questioning the shoes he received from them in which i proceeded to tell him i have the same concern about mine since they were exactly like his

And they are the exact same as royals, like he said. End of discussion, both of y'all are good. Back to the thread...

they didnt match up to the royals, he had other concerns. i was talking about the squares and stuff in the background and around the NIKE logo

so ill confirm it this weekend hopefully.

Why on earth would Zyzz be trying to "get" y'all. All he does is post deals and helpful information. He's known for being cheap :lol: and he loves sharing his info :smh:some of you guys

So I googled the city in China, Putian, where dude zyzz dealt with is located, and found these links indicating it's ground zero for the manufacturing of fake nikes:

http://www.wantchinatimes.com/news-subclass-cnt.aspx?id=20130325000002&cid=1502

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/22/magazine/22fake-t.html?pagewanted=all

but the shoes didnt even ship from that city :lol:

you can say that about any city in china.

if my pair is 100% exactly as JoeyD's who bought from a legit seller, what does that tell you

like i said, idk if it was your or another member who PMed me with concern told me a lot of GM/FAKE sellers get a small stock of legit shoes and once they run out, they send fakes.

he said i was lucky, whether is true or not, that remains to be seen and i dont intend to find out.

I don't think Zyzz was trying to scam anybody intentionally at all but his judgement is horrible, if I was gonna western union somebody in china for kicks (which I would never) I certainly would not suggest it to somebody else unless I was 110% sure of authenticity, and as far as "comparison pics that everybody was going crazy over". I don't remember you ever posting detailed shots of your pair...

Last edited:
Z, I'm not saying your pair is a fake, I'm just pointing out that your Chinese connect is from the undisputed World Capital of Fake Nikes.

Whoever posted their pair with the size tag looks a bit iffy. Too much extra space above and below the Jumpman. He also doesn't look straight, seems to favor it's right side. IMO of course. My 2 cents. I may be wrong.

Can we get back to Saturday? Personally I don't care where the shoes came from. Saturday is what matters most. Focus yall.

Too Many Politics & Not Enough Valid Info in this Thread...

Anyway, anybody heard anything about these in the Columbus/Central Ohio Area besides the same spots that had the Royals & Greys....???

Can we get back to Saturday? Personally I don't care where the shoes came from. Saturday is what matters most. Focus yall.

I think Friday will be more important, with raffle calls and all, and considering how screwy ndc will be . If anyone has overseas site info they'd be willing to share I'd be most grateful for a pm!!

Back
Top Bottom