JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

i went there in person today and they told me they didn't get them. shady *****. i would've paid 200. i even called them last week and they gave me a firm "no" on the phone and i could tell it was ********.

Dag. Sorry to hear that. It was 10-15 pairs from what I understand. I'm going to guess they sold them at a good price to some people who were getting the hookup. A dude on another site told me about it.

AGREED. A lot of people are keeping quiet. With the number of lurkers in here it's just wise until you secure your pair IMO.

At this point there's 2-3 people I'd gladly share lists with on NT but I know they've been working this whole time too.
Honestly that is the best way to go at this point.

I don't like it but hey, it is what it is...

1.) Secure your pair(s).

2.) Help the community. 

3.) Feed the lurkers.

in that order

Went to Broward Mall Jimmy Jazz this morning. They were giving out tickets. Supposedly 10. I waited 2+ hours, only to strike out. They had a FSR. There had to have been 20-30 people on the line, salty.

The store was kind of unprofessional in that multiple people asked how many tickets there were, they didn't want to give an official answer. Then right before they gave tickets out they said you had to know your specific size, no half size up or down. It was ridiculous. Mad people were salty.

damn people are lazy. People could have just checked themselves rather than ask here. Would have taken just as much time.

Waiting on SanFran for a fellow NTer 
devil.gif

The amazon link i posted sold out, I hope some nters were able to jump on it. Secured my 2nd pair at retail so i feel better about paying over retail on the 1st pair. I learned my lesson from the royal release. 

I'm not from Duval but if you mean Jacksonville mom & pop spots gave theirs out last week. You know the store Image? They sold them last week and dudes were reselling from them for $200 so I'm going to assume they sold early for retail.
Yea, I mean Jacksonville.

Unfortunately, I wear a size 14, so most mom and pop stores don't get that size in.

I went to a mom and pop that was charging 230 earlier in the week, walked in today and first he said $300 than he said he he wouldn't sell em to me. said "these shoes very special" yes he was Chinese

just thought i'd share that

Last edited:
I went to a mom and pop that was charging 230 earlier in the week, walked in today and first he said $300 than he said he he wouldn't sell em to me. said "these shoes very special" yes he was Chinese

Should Have never passed up on that 230 I would have took that right away

I Can't Even Knock You My Dude..... Unlike Most, You've Got Peace Of Mind At This Point :nthat:

I Personally Just Don't See Myself Coming Out Of Pocket That Heavily To Purchase A Shoe That Has Been ReReleased NUMEROUS Times At This Point In One Form Or Another..... Still Sitting On DS Straps, BMP's, 2003's And That Pair Of VNDS OG's So These Resale Price Predictions Got Me Chuckling Inside :smh:

Don't Get Me Wrong, It'd Be Nice To Add These To The Other "Nike Air" 1's From The Collection.......But REALITY Has To Set In At Some Point And One's Gotta Draw The Line Somewhere In The Sand.......

For Me, NO RETRO Is Worth What A Pair Of OG's Can Be Had For.....

OG's > Retro's

View media item 711036

Just My 2 Cents​

Them OG's...:pimp::x:smh:

Although I like the 2001's the most (only because the colors pop more, but at the same time of all the Nike Air branding releases, they are the furthest from the OG's). But quality wise, OG'S win by a landslide.

In all you are right, nothing beats the OG'S.

Last edited:
doubt ill catch this rsvp at the right time today but im giving it a shot. anyone know what time Nike mall of America been doing RSVP's the past few releases?

I would of took 2 pairs at 230. 

Should Have never passed up on that 230 I would have took that right away

you had to put the money down then come pack on release day and felt I could lock pairs down for retail and I did, but if I had know these were gonna be like royals again I probably would have did it still lol

Back
Top Bottom