JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Yup yup, this is over for me unless I can bypass all the bs online lol. 
laugh.gif

Banned 1's went for $1000 + , granted there are barely any pairs and the leather is A+ but the hype is real for these

6 + Hours ain't enough time? Did you do raffles out of state?
Who say's they're calling u at 12? They've called after 3pm plenty of times. Not everyone can be free all day Saturday like that. And somewhere like NYC it can take up to an hour for a lot of people to get to the HOHs

tell me why i've been refreshing NT waiting for woowhop510 to message me back. already refreshing pages and its not even saturday yet :smh:

Last edited:
Damn, it seems impossible for me to find a pair of Jordans without unbelievable hype behind it. As an Advertising and Marketing graduate, I gotta admire what JB has done to their brand over the past 10 years... simply amazing how profitable they have become. Are these more hyped than both of the Gammas?

Damn, it seems impossible for me to find a pair of Jordans without unbelievable hype behind it. As an Advertising and Marketing graduate, I gotta admire what JB has done to their brand over the past 10 years... simply amazing how profitable they have become. Are these more hyped than both of the Gammas?

Retro 1 BRED has already SURPASS the GAMMA THREAD...and the bred 1's aint even released yet...hope that answers your question

Thanks Kanye just thanks bro now its impossible to land a pair when DMP came out everyone was sleeping... 

Lost on all RSVPs lol time to hit up all these FL in the city to enter a raffle that I never freaking win anyways

Yes

Thanks for all the support team, this shoe is a must have for all kanye fans

is it a good idea to get a lot of pairs and sell them? if so how much can i get per each pair?

im gonna attempt to also hopefully 6. i just need to convince my mom to invest in this and show her the money that could be made. Ill just make a powerpoint or something to convince her

anyone can use this thread if they want. are you the owner to say who and who isnt allowed? i like kanye just as much as everyone else in this thread
Trolling. Stop feeding the trolls. Ignore them. 

This voice sounds too familiar. NT really has to do something bout this lack of age limit.

Hopefully they call everyone before noon and at least say you have till the store closes to pick up

According to the launch locator, winners will have until closing time to pick up. Unclaimed pairs forfeited aka bought up by employees. You might want to confirm that just in case it varies from store to store but that seems to be the procedure.

Just a thought. What they should do is pull the winners early in the morning and either call / leave a voicemail or email sometime before they open up. Any unclaimed pairs should then be re-raffled until they're all gone.

only fta is getting these in my area and my gf voluntereed to camp. It's fcfs sat morning. I'm going to try my luck on ndc then i guess join her in line. crossing my fingers on 2 pair

A shoe that dropped in the mid 80's, where dare I say most here weren't even born, are fiending to cop. That's just dope.
Wish JB/Nike made more to go around.

Back
Top Bottom