JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

If anyone sees someone tryna pull some **** like this on the 1s you have my permisson to slap them on sight

Goodnight, one last day of prep work tomorrow for your pair. Make it count

I dont know if some German NTlers want to cop these beauties ... If you want to pic them up in store visit any nike store / Town or whatever and ask for the shoe you want you will get your pair 100% at Release on Sat ! , ... Otherwise if you want to cop online (snipes.de, kickz.de, footlocker.eu, nike.de, asphaltgold.de).
I hope everyone who wants a pair gets his for retail :smile:
I'll try to Double up ... Nobody cares about the 1s here :D

Nah, they usually do guaranteed tickets on Monday when they get shipment in, so I went early that morning and was gonna wait until they did the tickets. Aint no way, I'm spending that much time camping especially during the holidays, rather be with my fam. 

Man I could've told you that! Lol...

Nah, they usually do guaranteed tickets on Monday when they get shipment in, so I went early that morning and was gonna wait until they did the tickets. Aint no way, I'm spending that much time camping especially during the holidays, rather be with my fam. 
Man I could've told you that! Lol...
Man, I wish you did could've saved me a lot of time lmao. Some of the employees told me they would do it when they got shipment in, so I showed up. Thought it was weird that none of the usuals weren't there lol

Any Aussies or people from the UK still awake?  

More specifically Melbourne and London.  I want to know if the releases over there get released at the same time with US's and do they the cost the same from Nike.com?  And what time do you usually have to order before they sell out ?  

Also, what additional expenses are usually involved if I wanted to buy these retros( vat, taxes, customs and shipping)  My family friends may help out.

Last edited:
Well my local boutique didn't get their shipment in yet, plus they said they're only gonna get half what they we're getting (now 12 pairs). Gonna be a raffle, I'll enter but already anticipating a L. I refuse to pay more then 200 for 1s...... so I'll most likely be missing out on this release. Kinda salty, but at the end of the day they are just shoes, many more dope ones coming out soon that I will be able to get for retail.

jj selling these at what time? 12 est? so 3 west coast?
jaguars-fan-gif_medium.gif

Man, I wish you did could've saved me a lot of time lmao. Some of the employees told me they would do it when they got shipment in, so I showed up. Thought it was weird that none of the usuals weren't there lol

Yeah I called & spoke to the manager to get a for sure answer on how they were gonna do this release so I wouldn't spend a whole day waiting there

Back
Top Bottom