JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Being on the east coast and not winning any raffles 
mean.gif
 feels batman

Wait, you just compared these to black red xi's?? End of discussion. I was taking you seriously for a minute.

**Note to self. Disregard any post from jz4dayz.
Wait.. Yes i did. How is it different ? This is just a reprint of the OG which is the only one actually worth having. Stay Gullible on the shoe game bro

got a pair for a sheikhs locked in, an hr and 30 min drive though :/ hopefully they're not done and I get one closer. If not at least I got a pair secured.

idk what's up with all the sheik emails but yall better go early in preparation for some possible shady ish

Last edited:
FWIW i struck out with bots last week on NDC but had no problem going through my phone manually

Being TLO it makes it easier to automate for. For NON-TLO, you'll have to keep clicking refresh on the New Releases page and have to search for the skuID.

got my confirmation from shiekhs! i'm really happy! been waiting for these kicks since it was rumored to release earlier this year.

boutta celebrate that pizza party tomorrow fam next time yall see me in here is with a pic of the bred 1's and a box of pizza hut :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom