JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

backpack JJ will be out in full force if your BOTTY  isn't ready. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
I hate to say it but some of you guys will believe anything this dude post :smh: ... NIke lurker sent him a PM, you really believe that :rofl: not a chance bruh, we got a lot more inside information than some May think. Youre getting called out for not explaining the full details to these thirsty NTers. NDC and FNL are two different animals. It's all good to help the community but be clear about what you're doing so everyone knows the ramifications just in case things back fire.

Last edited:
Yup it's called the red pill and the blue pill. The blue pill will allow you to wake up and realize this release is super hyped. The red pill will continue to feed you the lies that this release has raised
laugh.gif
i was thinking more like megatron vs decepticon but that works too

stood in line for 3.5 hours for some raffle tickets at hoh on 34th street, but i aint really mad cause these shoes are worth it. really pissed at the employees though -_-
You going to be mad if they don't call you tomorrow morning. 3.5 hours for a raffle, lawd.

I just came back from some So Cal HOH's. I'm never going to Cerritos HOH again. The employees are so unorganized there. They had 3-4 employees standing around or "guarding" the line and ONE person handling out tickets at a table. Isn't that what mall security is for? I think I waited over an hour to get a ticket and the line moved very slowly. If I knew it was going to take that long, I would have left the line. They did say they were going to call winners tonight so good luck to everyone who grabbed a raffle ticket. 

Last edited:

those obv aren't mine, just something I got from google images to let people know I was doing a deal.
LOL. So you just offer what, botted shoes? Ey mayne i cant wait to pay you more than retail for a pair of shoes you stole from my cart. For REAL THO

Last edited:
got there around 10 didn't get out til 1230. their process was unbelievably inefficient. 1 chick doing every single ticket by herself
Thats crazy. Annapolis was chill in the morning and from all accounts I heard so was Columbia.

im still not familiar with this raffle ticket business but when do stores typically call the winners?

Back
Top Bottom