JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

It's finally all over tomorrow , good luck to all my online or bust people in here. Myself included . May the internet be with us (who am I kidding)

For the release, my bro is helping me and were going to have:

-Laptop

-My ipad

-My bros ipad

-My Phone

-My brothers phone

-My moms phone

-My dads phone

My girl is also helping me from her place with her laptop and phone as well. That makes three people and 9 devices. I think I have increased my chances about .01%

i won no raffles. looks like online or bust 
mean.gif

-Laptop

-My ipad

-My bros ipad

-My Phone

-My brothers phone

-My moms phone

-My dads phone

My girl is also helping me from her place with her laptop and phone as well. That makes three people and 9 devices. I think I have increased my chances about .01%
just letting you know that if you all use the same internet u may just be hurting yourself lol

-Laptop

-My ipad

-My bros ipad

-My Phone

-My brothers phone

-My moms phone

-My dads phone

well computers are faster

DONT SLEEP ON THESE, THE THIRST IS REAL, THE HYPE IS REAL, ACCEPT NO IMITATIONS (GREY MARKET, FAKES)!

just letting you know that if you all use the same internet u may just be hurting yourself lol
Yeah i figured, thats why the phones will be running LTE and the laptop and 2 ipads will be running wifi. I have Verizon FiOs so 2 extra devices shouldnt make that much of a difference

-Laptop
-My ipad
-My bros ipad
-My Phone
-My brothers phone
-My moms phone
-My dads phone

Wow, it's just way too much work to cop a pair of J's these days. :smh:
I hope you get your pair, good luck.

Yeah i figured, thats why the phones will be running LTE and the laptop and 2 ipads will be running wifi. I have Verizon FiOs so 2 extra devices shouldnt make that much of a difference
i like your thinking... well planned !

Back
Top Bottom