JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

He works there bro hahahaha jk
laugh.gif
roll.gif

don't FTL FA and Eastbay all have the same stock so it would be redundent to have all those tabs open at 5am?

Such a stressful release. Why couldn't JB make those ugly Laney 1s limited and these a GR[emoji]128557[/emoji]

Brought out my sister and mom to help me get these raffles for HOH and Extra Butter today. I hope I get at least 1 call back

i hope most of you realize we are on page 753, thats the original NT 20 posts per page...

The hype is crazy. If I can't cop at or slightly above retail from a Euro site, I'm just gonna pass. At least I'll have my DMP Breds. I actually wish I had the Black Toes. If someone knows anyone selling a 12 or 12.5 for no more than $200, PM me.

Really really want these but am realizing Nike's business plan of me jumping through hoops and dam near begging  them to take my money is no longer acceptable to me. Going wake up, go on Nike .com and if its harder than just just clicking in my cart and checking out which Im assuming it will be going just let it go.  Had  pretty good stash set aside for these and Royals for resellers in case I struck out but found some other higher end shoe options that will work out better imo. Best of luck to everyone

I WON A RAFFLE....I WON A RAFFLE IN MY SIZE.....YES YES YES!

congrats bro... :smokin :smokin :smokin

:nthat:

Congrats fam!

congrats man :nthat:

thanks guy...we were all in this together from the start....

after the call i was like:

Back
Top Bottom