JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

LOL @ no one on NT got a pair.
roll.gif

Got cart jacked went all the way to check out and even paid with paypal last step then it was gone! SMH. The wifey is gunna be pissed!

It's crazy to think how much work you can put into a release and still not even get close to getting them. From raffle to rsvp's to trying to bring whoever you can just so you can get TWO tickets. And then having to go BACK to the store to deal with all the ransom. Smh.

yeah this must be the most hyped release in a long time, never really had that fear of missing out on a shoe i really wanted til now, oh well ima give it my all

ehh my previous tries with jimmy jazz have been unsuccessful so I'm nt tripping

No i'm just laughing. I already knew this was gonna happen. I swear in my mind Jimmy Jazz only be having like 12 pairs. That is probably wrong but as fast as they sell out? I don't even trip no more. I rarely even try Jimmy Jazz.

It's crazy to think how much work you can put into a release and still not even get close to getting them. From raffle to rsvp's to trying to bring whoever you can just so you can get TWO tickets. And then having to go BACK to the store to deal with all the ransom. Smh.

Can anyone tell me the pickup window for Nike NYC? I got an RSVP but poor communication on the service's part has me with no information on pickup or anything. Any help would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom