JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Where were some of these people when the dmp 1 package came out smh.
in nappies or playing pokemon.
sorry i just hate seeing kids that went even born yet when these came out the 1st or 2nd time even 
lining up for them just pisses me off. rant over.

even when they were born , little or even grown a#$ people they didn't buy them then either. this release is the only release that really annoys me. no ever cared. i bought them instantly when the package came out i was hella excited now. u can't even get raffle ticket. ok my rant is done my bad nt

Customs are going to kill whoever tries to buy these from euro spots
Customs aren't 90$, I have no problem paying 40$
smokin.gif

Customs would be maybe $30-40, I don't mind paying it...at the time I get the shoes.

I just don't like getting a bill a month later.

END has never charged me custom fees. Ordered Megatron SC 2s and Lebron XIs from them on separate occasions and have yet to receive a customs bill. Don't remember the carrier though, but I've always been safe ordering from overseas with a single pair from them or any other foreign site I've shopped on.

Dooooog I'm over here cracking the "f" up at the post in the thread... I always get a great needed laugh around release times. Please more gifs

A month later? I got a customs fee of $30 last month from some grapes I ordered back in May. It wasn't fedex either. USPS all the way.

Back
Top Bottom