JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I can't see all of this being due to bots/scripts though... it seems more likely that these are "inside" jobs with people already knowing the links (or selling out in-store first, as some of these stores said they would do). The bots/scripts can't know most of these links beforehand, and they would still have to deal with all of the page errors... I would just be a little surprised if it was all bots/scripts on these sites, that's all.

Last edited:
come on failed on every euro site including CT right now and gotta be awake in 2 hrs for US release lol

No it's not, and there are more pairs than the Royals.

What people don't realize is it's THE SAME resellers with bots getting all of the pairs.  They're the one's creating demand because no normal person is getting their hands on it.

A foreign site that does a random drop doesn't sell out in seconds without ever getting a chance to post the shoe unless there's scripts and bots sitting on the site waiting for them.

This is purely off the aftermath of the royals. What have we created?!?

I can't believe in 2013 when it comes to the shoe game we talking about "Scripts" and "bots".
laugh.gif
**** damn near makes me want to quit.  i know i was being iffy about the $190 yesterday, but when we showed up and the spot asked for $350 and claimed they never said retail or anything like it i was like aight **** it.

if this is what it's become, resellers trying to take advantage of people and bots shutting down sites before they even post the shoe, i'm good.

i put wayyyy too much effort running round today to not even get a sniff at a pair.

I got to selfridges in london at 7am and was first in line. 5 mins down the street there was  at least 100 people camping at Nike Town who only got 40 pairs. Size? Carnaby Street and Covent garden only had 8 pairs for sale. I think foot locker had 14 pairs available and 50 people camped out.

Selfridges is the only uncompromised spot in London tbph. Jordan hype is growing exponentially here.

Last edited:
Didn't realize these were going to be THIS hard to get. SO glad I payed for a RSVP service just for the peace of mind. Hopefully I get a raffle too, if not, I'll be happy with my one pair of 2013's and one pair of bred 1's from the jordan 1 pack. Good luck to everyone.

I can't see all of this being due to bots/scripts though... it seems more likely that these are "inside" jobs with people already knowing the links (or selling out in-store first, as some of these stores said they would do). The bots/scripts can't know most of these links beforehand, and they would still have to deal with all of the page errors... I would just be a little surprised if it was all bots/scripts on these sites, that's all.

You could be right. But it seems with each release these kicks are starting to get harder and harder to get. Nevermind the RSVP system lol. That's just ridiculous in itself.

I got to selfridges in london at 7am and was first in line. 5 mins down the street there was  at least 100 people camping at Nike Town who only got 40 pairs. Size? Carnaby Street and Covent garden only had 8 pairs for sale. I think foot locker had 14 pairs available and 50 people camped out.

Selfridges is the only uncompromised spot in London tbph. Jordan hype is growing exponentially here.
you just potentially killed your spot now. good job.

Resellers catching flights to go to London.

You could be right. But it seems with each release these kicks are starting to get harder and harder to get. Nevermind the RSVP system lol. That's just ridiculous in itself.

Yeah, but that just comes with more people trying to get them as well. And look at the posts right before yours about huge lines in London... that hasn't ever happened before (and probably is only happening because the Royal's opened up some eyes over there about the potential value of these).

Still going with the "insider" info on this... just can't see bots working well with these types of sites/conditions. They seem to work great with the stupid Twitter/TLO stuff, though, that's for sure.

Last edited:
Just left my local spot. They had 16 pairs and there was a group of 14 people in one damn jeep. Spoke to the dude who had been first in line and said they all showed up an hour before me. Smh.relying on this size swap now

The worst part is that its spreading to other countries now. Australia rarely had hype here, pairs were fairly easy to come by. Now not so much

Back
Top Bottom