JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

lol dude knew why he was banned but still threw out that comment? surprised he didnt get banned in general

BRED 1'S, AQUA 8'S, COLUMBIA 11'S ALONG WITH RETROS OF 16'S, 17'S, 18'S ARE THE ONLY THINGS THAT CAN BRING ME BACK TO JORDAN BRAND. I'M SLEEPING ON THEM CURRENTLY. TOO MANY RETROS BACK TO BACK TO BACK OF STUFF WE JUST GOT.

this thread is already 59 pages in, release is gonna be crazy and i believe this release is gonna be hard to get than the Royals
one day you must teach me on how the amount of page numbers on a NT forum dictates a shoe's availability
roll.gif
tell me where i specifically said that the amount of pages determines the release because if i wanted to say " 59 pages deep already means that the shoes are gonna be hard to get" i would have said that. I made an observation that there are already a lot of pages and its not even close to rd. you see where i said "I BELIEVE" i'm saying i think it's gonna be harder to get than the Royals, i never said the page number indicates how limited the shoe is gonna be

Last edited:
Probably gonna cop to trade for royals. Do stores even do FCFS anymore? I haven't copped anything on release date since BC3's

Why are you even here? Just to troll and act like a fool?

You must have an extremely entertaining life.

Wait until Meth sees this wonderful display of maturity and common sense, lol. They'll slap the permaban on you soon enough.

Those banned 1's looked so effing sexy in that video, smh.

Probably gonna cop to trade for royals. Do stores even do FCFS anymore? I haven't copped anything on release date since BC3's

To the people saying they are picking these up to trade for Royals, The only way Black/Reds will be an even trade for Royals is if the quantity released is equal or less than Royals.

Royals have retroed 1x in the last 10+ years. Black/Red 1 have retroed a few times.

To the people saying they are picking these up to trade for Royals, The only way Black/Reds will be an even trade for Royals is if the quantity released is equal or less than Royals.

Royals have retroed 1x in the last 10+ years. Black/Red 1 have retroed a few times.

QFT

This is very accurate IMO. They aren't releasing Banned 1's. They will be the same production or more than the Shadows. There is NO way they are gonna cut production on these. The Royals were produced in nearly the same quantity as shadows, more pairs just ended up over seas. Royals were sought after because they were retro'd once, precisely. JB isn't gonna cut production during the holiday season, seems ridiculous to do so. Specially knowing how these will sell.

Meh. I don't think it'll be hard to find a trade at all, especially considering the hype around 1's now.Worst case I don't find a trade and I'm stuck with breds. Oh noez.

Meh. I don't think it'll be hard to find a trade at all, especially considering the hype around 1's now.Worst case I don't find a trade and I'm stuck with breds. Oh noez.

It will be a trade +$50-$100

By Xmas it's gonna be pretty hard to find a pair of DS royals. It's already hard now, and there are thousands of GM pairs floating around that look almost identical. Most people couldn't tell the difference unless you have a retail pair side by side. Trades over CL should he a thing of the past for anyone with common sense. I won't even attempt unless it's local meet up, and even still then...

Royals are selling for $350+ I don't see these selling for the same price unless they are just as limited or MORE limited.

It will be a trade +$50-$100

By Xmas it's gonna be pretty hard to find a pair of DS royals. It's already hard now, and there are thousands of GM pairs floating around that look almost identical. Most people couldn't tell the difference unless you have a retail pair side by side. Trades over CL should he a thing of the past for anyone with common sense. I won't even attempt unless it's local meet up, and even still then...

Royals are selling for $350+ I don't see these selling for the same price unless they are just as limited or MORE limited.
True. Good point. We shall see. Not to get off topic but are true GM royals really that prevalent on the bay? I've seen a bunch of aaa joints but no true GM's of them.

Last edited:
dang houston was hyped for the banned release, i remember seeing a video from florida that only had about 15-20 ppl in line. it was lightout not even dark and the line was scarce. i think by the time they opened there might've been about 75 ppl.

i was at the b-grade bred 11 release in SD and there were like 100 ppl there by the time they opened.

i doubt the release will go down like that, way more jb retailers than outlets to begin with.

although i do anticipate limited quantities being released, no way any retailer allows it to get like that 

Back
Top Bottom