JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

For my Southbay heads in the Bay Area Shiekh VF has a damn waiting list for unclaimed pairs, just a heads up just in case anybody heads out there.

Congratulations to everybody that copped. I said it before i will say it again...nothing beats brick and motar spots that go about their business the right way. Didn't get to cop but hey i will take L like a man and tbh i don't see anything wrong with people posting their pickups. Isn't that what niketalk about? Jealousy is female emotion ijs!

Last edited:
So how is the feel of these different from the shadows? Im wondering since i have 4x shadows and im colorblind.

View media item 714587
Might as well post here too. Feels good having been able to get all of the colors I wanted. Would I have liked to double up on them? Absolutely, but I know there are too many ppl that couldn't get their hands on one so I feel fortunate in that regard.

Shout out to you dudes that got multiple pairs & can't even help a brother whom only wanted 1 pair
mean.gif
x2

Just the way it goes

how do 94 1s hold up?
Very well.  I have the white/red/black I's from '94 and  I've only worn them about 4-5 times since I got them almost 20 years ago, but I wore them this past summer and they felt like new.

PS:  When I got them in 1994, they were on sale for $40.  Wow, how times have changed.

Trading my VNDS royal 1s +$40 for a ds pair of breds.
I paid retail for the royals, plus they were worn about 4x , so i think its fair lol what do you guys think?

Congratulations to everybody that copped. I said it before i will say it again...nothing beats brick and motar spots that go about their business the right way. Didn't get to cop but hey i will take L like a man and tbh i don't see anything wrong with people posting their pickups. Isn't that what niketalk about? Jealousy is female emotion ijs!

Agreed.

Until I see pics of dudes with 5-6 pairs :x :x :x :smh:

Back
Top Bottom