JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Flew down to the Shiekh At Fashion Valley to try to grab my sister a size 7 just now. Sold within the 20 mins to took me to get to the store. Smh
Man! I forgot to ask for the same size when I went there this morning. I was too hyped up that I was able to get my size without a raffle ticket :smh:

Man! I forgot to ask for the same size when I went there this morning. I was too hyped up that I was able to get my size without a raffle ticket :smh:

You just walked up in there and homegirl at the register hooked you up? How many pairs did they have and what size you end up picking up?

Last edited:
the amount of salt I have right now is overwhelming. can't even scoop up classic air jordan 1's at retail. I'd rather wait on a line for a few hours than spend a day going around to put my name in a raffle all over the city. I never win those things anyway and it continues.

FNL only got 72 pairs?!

sick.gif
Let's see how many cancellation emails go out ...I guarantee more than 72 people received a confirmation email.

GM's, fakes or whatever will make a killing off this shoe and I also have a feeling there will be a new breed of folks in sneakerdom who certainly wouldn't mind rocking them, especially if they could be had at a decent price. Why Nike/JB would make so small a quantity of shoe that can be so easily replicated is beyond me. Nike do you really want another variant takeover? That ish gave y'all hell back in the late 90's early 00's.

This!

I've been collecting Air Jordans since the fall of 1990. My very first pair was the black/silver Air Jordan V...which had released at the beginning of the year. Going from that to this chaos in a 23-year span...I can honestly say that all the fun of collecting has been effectively extinguished. I mean what's the point of all this? I have to fight teenagers who NEVER SAW HIM PLAY LIVE AS A CHICAGO BULL for OVERPRICED versions which aren't as nicely constructed as the originals (though this black/red I comes close). Jordan Brand is idiotic. Why not have SEVERAL production runs and a few RESTOCKS of the extremely popular models? Especially for the iconic Air Jordan I. The hundreds of extra dollars people are paying resellers could be going back to Nike instead for clothes, accessories, or other shoes.

Mostly I'm angry that I stayed up ALL NIGHT for nothing. Again. Something needs to change...or maybe it's time to just quit and not spend any more money and time on this nonsense

Because really...they're just freakin shoes.

And also this!!

Anyway back to what I was saying. One sleepless night and 6 pairs later (assuming all orders go through)... I'm about to go pay for pair #6 because FA called and they're ready for me :smokin

Best part is I'll be paying with all gift cards from Xmas.

But I've been in and out of 1's threads over the past year- salute to those that copped and learned the hard way from the 1's struggle. Keep plugging away if you didn't. Ya know there will be restocks online and late arrivals in store so don't pull the trigger yet. Just do your hw.

My feelings were hurt a little when this dude I helped came in here a few weeks ago and started locking down pairs for friends (when that's all I did during the Royal release- ask anyone. Got a dozen or more pairs to members here for 270 shpd when asking was creeping to above 400.)

Also looked out for the ones going after the black / gold 1's. Nbd I had his back in April and went way out of my way for him- that just won't happen again :smh: . I took care of 2 people I know who needed them (once again assuming all things went well overseas). Sz 8 = 3, Sz 8.5 = 2, Sz 9 = 1, and Sz 13 = 1 (huge size for someone else on this site).

Last edited:
Reactions: lyl
Been a long day... From striking out endlessly online, raffles, and RSVP's I just decided to pull the trigger. It's sucks to see dudes in here from the beginning not able to cop their pairs. Thank you to everyone who helped on the legit check as well. Good luck to all who are trying to find pairs. 

Oh yeah I almost forgot...

#NTPIZZABOYS
devil.gif
nthat.gif

Lol had no time to get pizza hut or something like that.

Last edited:
There's no reason this shoe should have been this limited. As others, I only wanted a single pair....:smh:

Jordan Brand evidently does not want a lot of people's money.

feels good to have a pair..... i couldnt handle missing these..... i still havent recovered from missing royals still SALTY AF

Back
Top Bottom