JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

well how else are they supposed to putout info? i mean we are on this thread to find out where releases are going to be. resellers aren't going to make much out of these, CL is clogged up with BREDS everywhere and so is Ebay lol.
There's this thing called Private Messaging.

Gonna try queenz, hopefully i get thru, if any1 can hook me up with a sz 10 ill appreciate it

I already had the info and did my work of setting some stuff up, pathetic this dude goes and ruins it.

That's why this game is messed up, just looking for props online when all you did was help resellers with no life or jobs who will sit online and cop more to sell at double the price

Yea I'm mad

You're dumb. So dumb. Now everyone will blast their mentions and they probably won't do anything. Also--- if you knew someone that needed a pair you just killed their chances

Just wondering, did FNL have a small restock this morning? Or is that 72 pair rumor still holding true?
FNL will do a massive restock in 2015
like how they restocked 2011 concords in 2013..they just have warehouse space like that lol

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

Site's gonna crash in seconds

Guys calm down with the hate, this thread is about helping others out and I respect that, don't be greedy just cuz you knew they were gonna restock. There are numerous folk who had no clue, and in today's society, it ain't easy to get kicks. Everyone should have the chance to own a kick they like. I know resellers gonna try to resell, but F*** em, those who really love the shoe will wear it and that is where I was headed by posting the info..

I spoke to the dude at Eblens.  Both Fairhaven and Fall River ended up getting their shipments by 3pm yesterday, but the shipments did not contain the Retro 1's.  Told me off the record that the pairs that were supposed to be for FR and Fairhaven were given to the RI stores and were sold yesterday A.M.

Back
Top Bottom