JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

FNL will do a massive restock in 2015

like how they restocked 2011 concords in 2013..they just have warehouse space like that lol

Most def there will be a restock around ASW but FNL is also notorious for having a small restock soon after a release. I am guessing from canceled orders.

Just wondering if that was the case this morning. But probably not if they only had 72 pairs.

foot locker europe must also have got some cancellation so wont they not put those back online? has anybody witnessed that with the last releases ?

Long time lurker here, and what just happened to me finally pushed me to make an account and post.

Footlocker canceled my order, brace yourselves.

Son put out Queenz info begging for props and then changed his reasoning to helping others....lol

laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally caught up with this thread, been 20 pages behind since yesterday afternoon.

Searching CL someone was selling AAA replicas. I texted him asking for more pics, still no response. If I get pics of the fakes I will post so you guys avoid getting scammed. Don't get scammed at all costs. Be patient and realistic when it comes to restocks or resell prices. People that are going to resell need to receive their pairs from NDC,FNL, etc. before they can sell the shoes. More sizes and better prices should be available in the next week or two.

Most def there will be a restock around ASW but FNL is also notorious for having a small restock soon after a release. I am guessing from canceled orders.

Just wondering if that was the case this morning. But probably not if they only had 72 pairs.
@FinishLine  28 Dec

We've extended our return policy to help you out. All purchases between 11/10/2013 & 1/1/2014 can be returned up to 2/15/2014.

Since ASW falls on the 14th maybe we'll see something the week after

i fell as sleep at 4:40am pst..:rofl:
so i missed the 5pst/8est release lol & didnt put in enough work because of the busy holidays

i got an offer for my royals for b/red + $100 from him..  im probably gonna take it

i knew this day would come, (only release i got lucky)
View media item 715747
And im still struggling to get a pair of royals [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom