JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

FINALLY found my size and paid 280 to a real cool cat who said he didn't resell alot and just wanted to keep it moving. Tight. I'm good with that on this one. Haven't paid resale on any shoe period since the KD IV Weatherman for 300.00 a week after they released. :evil:

Can anyone confirm if these are legit or GM?

Saw someone post these on Fleabay for 175 thought it was too good to be true so passed....

I must admit, this release humbled me a great deal. I went from feeling assured that I'd get 2 or 3 pairs at retail to being on pins and needles just to get one. I haven't felt this grateful to just get a pair of kicks in a long time.
The truth.  I'll probably buy another pair down the road, after the noise and hype.  Thing is, finding that legit pair is NOT EASY!

would need to see a solid side pic without the bag in the way but they look good

Last edited:

man I hate these kinds of releases because they turn the non resellers into resellers because now I have double or triple up on the next couple releases so I can pay some ***** 350+. I rather resell and pay with the profit of the next release than pay resell out of my hard earned money it makes me feel better mentally if that makes sense. 
mean.gif
 this was the only shoe I wanted all year and struck out 
did you really just complain about resellers, then give a whole spew on how you are going to resell more now? Not sure if I read that right but that doesn't make any sense

You don't even know!
mad.gif
..... Seller just joined ebay and had 4 pairs for sale same size (12) and I was sitting on the page debating whether or not i should buy. Refreshed and sold out.
He could've used real pics and sent fakes.  Think about that.

pointed out the hoh philly story to a youtuber since thats where im at

my man zaya x made a vid and shouted me out .......worth a watch 

iam loving this..time to put  theses shady stores and employees on blast.. hopefully we see some changes..

You don't even know!
mad.gif
..... Seller just joined ebay and had 4 pairs for sale same size (12) and I was sitting on the page debating whether or not i should buy. Refreshed and sold out.
Lots of people take pictures of legit pairs and send GM pairs....

SMH, just saw some dude from michigan sell 3 pairs at $165 each +20 shipping

pairs in the pic are legit

all size 10

SMH, just saw some dude from michigan sell 3 pairs at $165 each +20 shipping

pairs in the pic are legit

all size 10

could be a swell guy who copped a bunch to prevent reseller from making profit.

Not srs.

you never know

its not out of the oridinary. pay with CC and you got no issues to take a shot.

plus he was near me in michigan so i could file a claim/chargeback and pay him a visit :wink:

Back
Top Bottom