JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I actually enjoy seeing other people's pick up's - Especially These Retro 1's -   PLEASE POST MORE!

Post A Pick of a Room Full of RED BLACK boxes with you swimming in the middle like Scrooge McDuck!!!

BAWWWAH…  
tongue.gif
lmao, word

whats the difference between the guy that buys multi pairs on release date and sells them, and a "collector" who sales a pair 2 years later for a anything over retail... for whatever reason... wouldn't they both be considered resellers, no matter the motive????

idk bout yall, but I check this thread looking for someone posting some random store thats gonna randomly have them in stock, and somebody else varifying that they are legit. haha, then i click and cop.

whats the difference between the guy that buys multi pairs on release date and sells them, and a "collector" who sales a pair 2 years later for a anything over retail... for whatever reason... wouldn't they both be considered resellers, no matter the motive????
I guess you could assume the collector actually had the intention of wearing the pair and never got to it while the reseller was just in it for the quick money.
Technically they're both resellers but different types?

I honestly don't mind either type of person…. Reseller or Collector or Random Noob...

It's just Sneakers, And we are all paying more then we really should for them…. Blame Nike 

But the Comfort of Nike's change my mind from complaining at all…. So There's the Double Edge Sword 

I really hope a store does a restock soon or someone that has a size 13 can help a fellow NT'er out. Since I can't drive due to my disability I wasn't able to camp out or any of that extra determination stuff some of you did. Struck out on these, the Taxi's, and 11's.

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, and I may be wrong, but it seems like our celebrity idols are also putting us at a disadvantage along with the bots. Have you guys seen how many of these celebrities get 10 pairs of the same shoe if not more delivered to them and sometimes even free? A lot of these celebrities only wear the shoe one time and to the garbage they go while most of us are here mad and blaming bots cause we struck out.

This thread is pure entertainment, so reading back I learned that there was some confusion ordering from Queenz and Mid 1s were ordered LOL then...and this one is my personal favorite...yall gonna line up at niketown in nyc based off of some unreliable message posted lmaooo the thirst is incredible

I guess you could assume the collector actually had the intention of wearing the pair and never got to it while the reseller was just in it for the quick money.
Technically they're both resellers but different types?
yea the irony... most resellers i know cop to flip and to also finance their on personal collection.. it just cracks me up when people go in on resellers.. we all resellers in one way or another.. 

Late night/Early morning picture shoot. NO SHOES ARE FOR SELL SO DO NOT BOTHER MESSAGING ME PLEASE!!!!!

^Left to right:

Back Row: 2013 Black Toes, 2009 Shadows, 2013 Shadows, 2 pairs of 2013 Chicago's, 2012 AJKO Black Toe

Middle Row: 2013 Royals, 2008 CDP I's, 2 pairs of 2012 Bred AJKO, 2013 Bred, DMP Bred

Front Row: 2 pairs of DMP Celtics and 1 pair of DMP Breds

ALL SIZE 12

^2013 Black Toes, Shadows, Royals, and Breds

^2013 Royal and Bred height comparison (both are size 12)

^2013 Bred and 2009 DMP comparison ('13 black strings, DMP red strings. Both are size 12)

^2 pairs of Bred AJKO's, 2 pairs of Bred DMP's, and 1 pair of 2013 Breds

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, and I may be wrong, but it seems like our celebrity idols are also putting us at a disadvantage along with the bots. Have you guys seen how many of these celebrities get 10 pairs of the same shoe if not more delivered to them and sometimes even free? A lot of these celebrities only wear the shoe one time and to the garbage they go while most of us are here mad and blaming bots cause we struck out.
I don't count celebrity pairs or pairs that people get sent for free really it only matters how many released to the public

Back
Top Bottom