JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Just realized I deleted my shipping confirmation from UPS for my pairs at FTL and EB. Scheduled delivery 01-06. Will be back in Florida tho, so I have to wait til the end of March to see them in person. 
ohwell.gif

Just realized I deleted my shipping confirmation from UPS for my pairs at FTL and EB. Scheduled delivery 01-06. Will be back in Florida tho, so I have to wait til the end of March to see them in person. 
ohwell.gif
you can pay $5 and change the shipping address if you want.

you can pay $5 and change the shipping address if you want.
Yea, I know.... Don't actually have an address yet. I'm working a 3 month internship at Historic Dodgertown. Kinda hard to find a short term place down there during this time of year. They put me up in a temp room for the time being.

Can anyone confirm the marquee pairs? Just wanna make sure.
I believe there is a full write up on them in the gm thread

Also just because they have the same dates as rd pairs doesn't mean they're legit
i have a shelf-life pair, and a marqueesole pair, i am in no way affiliated with marqueesole.

but both pairs are the exact same in materials, dates, and shape.

I was in OKC for the Black Grape release...Wish I knew you were out there, we coulda linked up. I was at the big mall in OKC with the HoH...I had to run across the parking lot and then run through the mall...Most excersize I've done in years. I shoulda realized it was about to go down when some kid next to me ripped off his breakaway pants and started stretching.

Oh well...Maybe next time.

Completely unrelated...Good to see NTers helping NTers, but that pizza party thing got extra corny extra quick. Creating a "cool kids" table on NT? C'mon son...:smh:

Being discreet is always better than being exclusive.

Yeah , we just got that HOH last year . They get the exclusives but since were in a smaller location the allocation ain't very large. Was told they got a total of 12 pairs but who knows if it's true. They did a raffle but with all the stuff I see posted who knows if the raffle was up in up.

Definitely hit me up if you come through again I only come out for the classics I don't have for the most part though.

Back
Top Bottom