JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

6/6 shipped. 
nthat.gif
I know the feeling. I went 8/8 
pimp.gif

But what country is that campout video in? Everyone was soo nice, patient and ordely. They wouldn't get any pairs in the usa where you gotta be a master at line cutting and the art of ghost chairing

i went to my HOH last friday to enter a raffle for the 1's because the website said that was the day to do it. Well i got there and they told me they did the raffle last week. I didn't want to leave empty handed so I put my name in for those 3lab5's that come out tomorrow and I got picked.

Question is, how likely will I be able to find someone willing to trade the 1's for these 5's straight up?
not out the question. after market values are close. 

Last edited:
Ugh was traveling n doing later family Christmas n looks like these are gonna make me go on quite the hunt -.-

Also hate all the confirmations

pimp.gif

But what country is that campout video in? Everyone was soo nice, patient and ordely. They wouldn't get any pairs in the usa where you gotta be a master at line cutting and the art of ghost chairing
Yeah man I when I saw that video I just had to post it in this thread. It was literally almost like a buddy system. They were all just cooling and just waiting to get their sneakers.

pimp.gif

from Singapore

Got a size 10 but they fit way too small. Should I sell them and hope to have the funds from the sale to get an 11? No luck on craigslist for a local size swap :/

A lot of people around my way want cash on top for a size swap :x :smh: :rolleyes

Famous last words of many in the royal thread.
I don't think they're gonna restock, but why not, they did restock the black toe, but i doubt it, black toe are not breds,

I think it's gonna be like the royals release, nike won't restock breds

i contacted nike about royals in february, and they told me clearly they won't restock royals, they want to maintain keen interest , just have to wait 10 years ou spend 600 bucks

the hype is so big on these 2 releases

Just received a shipping confirmation email from NDC :pimp:. Scheduled for 1/6.
I didn't think my order went through, but I guess it did.

Last edited:
Idk if I'm trippin or what, looking at my pairs I noticed that the left shoe on one of them the wings logo is not as embossed like the other ones. Got me thinking about gm pairs but it can't be be right :smh:

Idk if I'm trippin or what, looking at my pairs I noticed that the left shoe on one of them the wings logo is not as embossed like the other ones. Got me thinking about gm pairs but it can't be be right :smh:

Where u copped your pair from?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom