JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Meanwhile at The Chimp Store IT department
monkeys.jpg
roll.gif

Are you just repeating what I'm saying about you know? Sorry kid, I've done more on NT and for NTers just on this one release than you ever have. Im just finally choosing to post towards the two biggest losers and trolls of this entire thread tonight. I said something to you because you're an uninformed liar, which meth said you would be removed because of, and this idiot roshe wanted to jump in. So he can have some too if he wants to say something stupid as usual.

Hahahahaha Matt Powell and $100 customs fees on this order hahahahahaha

Oooooooooo "I've done more for NT'ers than you ever have." You want an award for that? You with your "I've done this, I've done that" "you haven't done anything" "We know about Matt"

Hope you ain't got no kids cuz you STILL ARE ONE.

lol at their new tweet sounding like its being pushed back

Last edited:
This, 09 Shadow and the DTRT pack sat for a while.

I'm saying and that wasn't even that long ago. This is insane. It just finally hit me that this release ain't worth it. :lol: Props to everyone who copped but I been at this for almost a week now. This release was a big reality check right here. I hope the 6's aren't as difficult.

Are you just repeating what I'm saying about you know? Sorry kid, I've done more on NT and for NTers just on this one release than you ever have. Im just finally choosing to post towards the two biggest losers and trolls of this entire thread tonight. I said something to you because you're an uninformed liar, which meth said you would be removed because of, and this idiot roshe wanted to jump in. So he can have some too if he wants to say something stupid as usual.

Hahahahaha Matt Powell and $100 customs fees on this order hahahahahaha
im not getting anyones back by the way, all i made was that post saying that the website was offline

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com  got the info from here. I think its just not your day today. I'm going to stop replying to you.

maybe you should help out the thread by selling some of your pairs since you have plenty of pairs[:

anyways they just tweeted We shall get the site back up and running and post the link out. Thank you.

I remember when I copped BC3's off NDC on my crappy dsl with no hassle...

:lol:

Consider that the "good ol' days....". Them days are long gone. I don't think all 1's will have this type of reaction to them. But if they are rocked by Jay or Kanye? Expect it to be a crazy release. :lol:

I remember when I copped BC3's off NDC on my crappy dsl with no hassle...

:lol:

When I was in Europe last year, they had all last years retros sitting on the walls of places like selfridges, even size? had a pair of black cement 3's, and this was a whole year after RD

Back
Top Bottom