JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

In for these, if i cant get one without a bot though im probably out of the shoe game if its gonna be go against nikes wishes, or pay 80 - 800 over retail... its not retail shoe anymore... its nuts

it's true what the other guy said... retailers know by now how many pairs they'll get. The guy from europe confirmed shadow numbers. I say Black Toe numbers probably more? definitely not Chicago-

it's true what the other guy said... retailers know by now how many pairs they'll get. The guy from europe confirmed shadow numbers. I say Black Toe numbers probably more? definitely not Chicago-

If they're Black Toe, or Shadow numbers I don't think it'll make a difference. Those werent as available as people think. It wasnt too much hype for those. These could be the same amount as a GR, and still several people will go home sad.

FWIW Black Toe's and Shadow's were listed as "limited" on the release calendar. The Black-Red's do not have that listing. Same release type listed as the Varsity Maize pair set to release.

Hope this clears some stuff up

though not limited NOTHING is an easy cop anymore
laugh.gif
Dat Demand

I remember when the shadows had the "Very limited" label on them when we were still trying to get a RD on em. I hope copping the black/red 1's won't be that hard but all the 1's have been "limited" this year. These being the poster child Air Jordan 1 has me skeptical

Lol this thread is my daily laughter for when things are going wrong. I come in here I look at all y'all talk about a shoe that comes out in 4 months.. And group A is "nah they not that limited" Group B "I dunno mannnn I heard they limited" group C "three pairs". Lets put it this way if you don't live in a major city you ain't getting these start putting ur extra money to the side now. If you do live in a major city start making friends with all those mom and pops cause they gonna get these and not know what the hell they are...

Lol this thread is my daily laughter for when things are going wrong. I come in here I look at all y'all talk about a shoe that comes out in 4 months.. And group A is "nah they not that limited" Group B "I dunno mannnn I heard they limited" group C "three pairs". Lets put it this way if you don't live in a major city you ain't getting these start putting ur extra money to the side now. If you do live in a major city start making friends with all those mom and pops cause they gonna get these and not know what the hell they are...

I'm group c and 3 pairs will be had. Just like I said with the Blk Toes and Royals.

Group D just talking stating the obvious.

Anyone who does their homework shouldn't have trouble copping these.  If you're relying solely on NDC to land your pair(s) then most of you have already lost.

Last edited:
and what difference might that be? >D
well they are vegas 1s turned into black/red 1s so the difference is the sock liner is that vegas carpet style and the sole is black not red, so when i do cop the black/reds in december i essentially have 2 different style Breds

^well its not that bad it would just take way too much time for a minute detail that to me is not that important, makes em stand out more anyway

checking back into the thread after like a week and literally skipped like 4 pages of banned talk and dudes still debating on production #'s haha

FWIW Black Toe's and Shadow's were listed as "limited" on the release calendar. The Black-Red's do not have that listing. Same release type listed as the Varsity Maize pair set to release.

Hope this clears some stuff up

Thanks for the info.

jus copped an 01 ds pair for $385...and ill try n cop 3x in Dec...regardless if this shoe is limited or not...it will get crazy...crazier than any other release in a very long long time

andddddddddddd....resell be $400+

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom