JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Sweet. I will be in London for this release. EASY COP. May even get a tradebait pair.
If my plans to go to London fail then I will have to hit up the Aussies.

Last edited:
just need 1 pair. still need to find a pair of royals for a decent price and then ill be done with 1s.

Awesome! I remember my first boombox and i had copies of herbie hancock playin tryin to break dance on my grams floor. Loved breakin and breakin 2 growin up. Hope it was one of them big double decker types. Those things put battery companies over the top.
hah... i'm not old enough to listen to herbie hancock back in the day.. but discovered it in middle school from a teacher.  listening to head hunters now..

I literally jumped out of my seat when i read they are coming out in December on Kicksonfire. I was able to cop the Royals so i hope i'm able to get these

Those are great Xmas gifts.
In 85, I got a boombox! I was so juiced!
Awesome! I remember my first boombox and i had copies of herbie hancock playin tryin to break dance on my grams floor. Loved breakin and breakin 2 growin up. Hope it was one of them big double decker types. Those things put battery companies over the top.
Herbie Hancock. lol. Haven't heard that name in a while. I feel you though. I used to have Curtis Blow, Afrika Bambaata or Del bumping. I miss the old days.

Th
Shots fired...
View media item 438978
900x900px-LL-631adc1e_oie_29620479BLRkW1Z.gif

The last one really got me. Heat 3 Peat soon to come

December? :x Man that's wait.. Sure would have been nice if they would have dropped within the next couple months. The thirst continues...

I was gonna cop regardless of the date but this release was gonna be hard to get from the beginning

If i wear these with leather black pants and a pyrex hoodie am I cool?
you will get all the yambs and all the dudes will be **** riding you for you're swagggggggg (not just swag) 

make sure you wear your supreme hat too

Back
Top Bottom