JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I don't want to start rumors or anything. This is just MY speculation.

I believe this will be easier to get than the royals. Nike messed up the royals and allocated all their pairs overseas. I believe we will see a lot more of these stateside.

Will it be an easy cop? Nope. Will it be impossible? Nope.

mean.gif
I'm glad I'm not ya'll friend

Ha! I'm not saying I wouldn't return the favor! There's gotta be some perks to having friends working at a sneaker spot right?

Holy ****,I remember those balls, TMNT movies, Casper and reading program. .. didn't they also have Eurekas Castle puppets too? Lol... I use to live pizza hut

A villa store manager just told me they are getting 1200 nationwide , which is Royal 1 numbers. He said these are extremely limited. Conversely, he said the market will be flooded with the gamma 11s, way more than the Breds last year (he said 3X as many, which seems hard to believe ).

He lying.

I agree. That store manager is smoking. With his figures, Gammas will have a production of 2.1 Million pairs??

free personal pans for book reports...pops would take me damn near every day & just scribble **** to get the ticket marked & i got my free pizza

i think i remember the balls, but how about this. 
back in elementary there was a reading program where youd get stickers to place on a pin after completing a book report. youd have to fill the pin with 5 stickers, then youd get a certificate for a small personal pizza from pizza hut. i had my mom taking me to pizza hut every month, this was way back in elementary school. anyone remember this program??

tumblr_kz0mbyfMDs1qb3mmfo1_500.jpg

pppcert.jpg

just googled, these images. im glad the program is still active

the only books I've ever read from cover to cover were because of that program b. in 2nd grade I got the 5 stickers every month so I got free pizzas like that whole summer too

Last edited:
i think i remember the balls, but how about this. 
back in elementary there was a reading program where youd get stickers to place on a pin after completing a book report. youd have to fill the pin with 5 stickers, then youd get a certificate for a small personal pizza from pizza hut. i had my mom taking me to pizza hut every month, this was way back in elementary school. anyone remember this program??

tumblr_kz0mbyfMDs1qb3mmfo1_500.jpg

pppcert.jpg

just googled, these images. im glad the program is still active

the only books I've ever read from cover to cover were because of that program b

exactly ..some how pops got a hold of a pad of those tickets & i went ham...didnt pay for pizza hut for yrs..aside formt he arcade games whiile waiting :lol:

A villa store manager just told me they are getting 1200 nationwide , which is Royal 1 numbers. He said these are extremely limited. Conversely, he said the market will be flooded with the gamma 11s, way more than the Breds last year (he said 3X as many, which seems hard to believe ).

@ruvilla any truth to this?

or the land before time puppets, i had the turtles cassette. "Walk straight, no need to mutate. Mutate, no need to if youre walkin straight!" lmao good times

Here's how I would take villas mgrs statement. We are gettin the same number of breds as royals. And we are getting 3 times more gamma 11s than bred 11s

still would be kinda crazy cuz only 2 Villas in Chicago got the royals but all of em (I think there are about 8 now) had black toes and shadows

I believe approx 12 of 15 villas in Philly got em. One near me got em and it's not a main store by me. Kills me cuz half the line was there for the joker 3s. Something tells me it'll be different this time

Here's how I would take villas mgrs statement. We are gettin the same number of breds as royals. And we are getting 3 times more gamma 11s than bred 11s
What he said was (1) Villa nationwide is getting the same number of breds as royals; he wasn't sure whether his store was even getting any; and (2) the Gamma 11 release is three times the size as last Christmas's Bred 11 release. Now, was he being hyperbolic about this second point? I don't know, but i didn't get the sense he was. He also said that he thinks this year's 11s will be going for at most 220 on ebay a few weeks after because Nike is saturating the market with them; he said he thought it was ridiculous that all these resellers are going to show up, take all the tickets, then be stuck with shoes that ultimately they won't be able to sell for a profit.  As far as the 1s, he said the one silver lining may be that because they drop after Christmas, and because all these resellers will get stuck with 11s, it may not be as tough as it otherwise could be (if that makes sense).

Back
Top Bottom