JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I agree with you Bert. Bert. about the fake stuff and what not people should learn its just fake ik we ain't supposed to be talking about it but it's something that people should know about

i didnt do anything wrong, they are part of the problem with the GM crap too.

its fake or real, thats it.

people continue to ignore that. i just wanted to voice my opinion since i actually know what im talking about unlike others. I will be in here to legit check for people plus im sure right after release the legit check section will be FLOODED with LC on Bred 1's

and i can bet $100 a lot of people on here who say they are experts will be calling fake shoes people post as "legit" and giving wrong information :smh:
I was agreeing with you. Quoted for truth lol. Not the other one. Just said shhhh as a joke cause the mods hate the GM talk. But yeah I agree with all that too. :lol:

Edit: maybe you did get what I meant and I just misunderstood you lol.

Last edited:
all those pairs 
mean.gif

my thirst... it's real

Grey Markets are obvious, dont know why we are calling them that.

its 2 thing, either real or fake. i have a pair of fakes, its what these grey markets sell. nothing like the real deal, could they fool people? hell yea, but if you know what to look for its easy and the quality is NOTHING like the real. the leather or w/e isnt even leather. its just flat, plasticy, and stiff.

we need to stop the GM names

its REAL and FAKE. thats it
Nothing but truth in this, I would rep but I'm out of them

Idek why but I ain't feeling this anxiety at all :lol: I'm feeling good about this release. I've missed out on every NA I release from the royals up till now and I'm confident I can land a pair of these :pimp: and if not......I quit buying jordans for life!

Maybe it's me, but the bred 11 showed me that numbers and cheap and easy cop don't mean jack. 650k+ made and resellers went nuts at 300+ all over. So no matter how much they make, royal numbers, or shadow numbers, whatever numbers you want to say. This is an iconic shoe period. 

Side note I saw this @kixsquare  nearly **** my pants. Gibbb me just 1 man, just 1!
is that the 25 pairs at NTSF lol

Last edited:
Wish these were more limited.. I know I sound crazy, but I just hate seeing multiple people with my shoe on. Most times I simply end up waiting a year or so because im not really the one to show off that I got them. Social media killled the sneaker game, and now its all about hype rather than simply having good shoes.

Wish these were more limited.. I know I sound crazy, but I just hate seeing multiple people with my shoe on. Most times I simply end up waiting a year or so because im not really the one to show off that I got them. Social media killled the sneaker game, and now its all about hype rather than simply having good shoes.

:stoneface:

there's always the barefoot option. 

make your own shoes then 

Exit this way

I've never understood this logic.

Back
Top Bottom