JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Can someone be kind to post Raffle Codes for Shiekh?  I forgot who posted at the Gamma XI thread regarding the Shiekh codes, that helps a lot for everyone. Thanks.

So are people getting orders canceled cuz of twitter bots, or shopping cart scripts?  im sitting in my heist room strategizing.

will i get away with clicking the twitter link and just using an auto add script or do i just need to click the whole way thru manual and hope luck shows favor?

Last edited:
I heard from someone that owns and runs one of the most popular RSVP sites that NTNY has around 40 prairs. Idk how true that is, but if that's the case I don't see how stores can have more than 1 FSR. Might be an indication of why they are selling for $400. Royals weren't even selling for that price day of release.

I heard from someone that owns and runs one of the most popular RSVP sites that NTNY has around 40 prairs. Idk how true that is, but if that's the case I don't see how stores can have more than 1 FSR. Might be an indication of why they are selling for $400. Royals weren't even selling for that price day of release.

all of this hype and anticipation of a high resale price is because of the royals. and just like the royals, if it's not a Niketown or HOH spots are probably only gonna get 1 size run. but, I think these are at a few more spots than the royals were, and a lot of spots with royals didn't even get a fsr

NTSF got like 25 pairs of royals (which were given to friends, but things have changed over there now). Supposedly similar numbers for this release. 

Last edited:
I've been hearing rumors that the Bred 1's are going to be limited, does anyone have info how how true/false that rumor is?

NTSF got like 25 pairs of royals (which were given to friends, but things have changed over there now). Supposedly similar numbers for this release. 
I was able to get 4 pairs at NTSF through RSVP

I was able to get 4 pairs at NTSF through RSVP
Then you got a majority of them
laugh.gif

edit: The pairs that slipped through the employee's fingers anyway.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
Got 4 but only ended up with 1 pair for myself
mean.gif
Should have went harder on that release let quite a few opportunities slip away.

Idk if there are more numbers for these than the Royals or whatever, but at least it's a little easier to get Stateside.

Back
Top Bottom