JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

HoH & footaction did raffle tix today , I got 2 in each raffle for 1's, different names , till diff people were at register

Fingers crossed

Because of the gamma fiasco this past weekend...the two FCFS spots in my area will now be doing raffles from now on. Of course, starting with these.

At one spot some chicken scratch tagger that was camping out decided to scribe up the shop's window. Nobody was saying a word until the staff threatened to withhold the shoes from anyone who knew anything but didn't tell them (they reviewed the security tape and confirmed who did it)...and I'm guessing the other spot finally gave in to all the complaints from their neighbors about the crowds.

Wearing a sz 13 is tough enough when it comes to online purchases, raffles and RSVP (I've struck out on ALMOST every attempt in the last few years) so FCFS was looking kinda promising. It seems like it's getting to a point where its bots or bust.

for the people who picked up raffle tickets at HoH already

does your launch locator show that they were for those days? or does it show up as Friday?

Those GS sizes are looking way more limited.  ForeverSneakz and anywhere else with GS sizes is about to get paid.

Going to be a long friday entering raffles
mean.gif

Gotta be positive for a release like this, never know where you might land a pair at this point

I went to Shiekhs in Arcadia and worker said instore raffle.  He took down my info on some piece of paper.....and probably threw it away when I left the store.  
I went to that one too, you should be good they had a bunch of boxes to put in the raffle stuff including the breds.  

Last edited:
Because of the gamma fiasco this past weekend...the two FCFS spots in my area will now be doing raffles from now on. Of course, starting with these.

At one spot some chicken scratch tagger that was camping out decided to scribe up the shop's window. Nobody was saying a word until the staff threatened to withhold the shoes from anyone who knew anything but didn't tell them (they reviewed the security tape and confirmed who did it)...and I'm guessing the other spot finally gave in to all the complaints from their neighbors about the crowds.

Wearing a sz 13 is tough enough when it comes to online purchases, raffles and RSVP (I've struck out on ALMOST every attempt in the last few years) so FCFS was looking kinda promising. It seems like it's getting to a point where its bots or bust.
I feel your pain I'm a size 13 too it's almost impossible to get kicks sometimes .

Back
Top Bottom