JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

***Thread Hijack alert***

Sorry to hear about the losses, something has to be done about this system about buying shoes..make more pairs to meet the demand? unfair to those who miss out because of bots or having actual responsibilities like real life.  Anyways, my order from the amazon seller SHOOPOP arrived from LA to SJ...people such as myself question whether they're legit and I need help determining the authenticity of these shoes, too lazy.  thank you all
Looks good to me but then again, what do i know?

I think some people are just scared to get fake pairs from a reseller, since there's always a chance of that happening.
RSVP prices are cheaper then reseller prices in most cases. Resell for these are starting around $300 and up. RSVP services were charging $25 - $50 which keeps you under $200 if successful. 

Ive been trying to call all day..but no one is picking up.
Well they only do wishstrikes. Stay on their instagram and when they post the bred 1s you rush down there to get em. Kinda a last resort 

Last edited:
RSVP prices are cheaper then reseller prices in most cases. Resell for these are starting around $300 and up. RSVP services were charging $25 - $50 which keeps you under $200 if successful. 
Yeah it's cheaper, but even with RSVP, you're not guaranteed to get a pair. I mean, look at today, 99% of people who purchased the service struck out.
At least with resellers, you will get your pair, real or fake lol
The best way to get a pair for over retail is to do a pre order

Last edited:
Yeah it's cheaper, but even with RSVP, you're not guaranteed to get a pair. I mean, look at today, 99% of people who purchased the service struck out.
If you dont get through they refund you tho

many the fcfs spots are gonna get HAMMERED just cuz it doesnt seem like its a whole lot of em lol

Last edited:
What a horrible rationale 
laugh.gif

If you dont get through they refund you tho
But no pair to rock though :frown:
It's crazy how we have to jump through hoops just to get a pair
It shouldn't even be that serious
In the end of it, Nike doesn't want my money when i'm willing to pay them 140, so sucks for them

Last update (if I don't get more codes) for SoCal before the raffle closes tonight at 9PM. Good luck guys! :smokin

MONTCLAIR PLAZA: 1E6D16F94A
WSF WEST COVINA: 73795B2F63
WFS SANTA ANITA/ARCADIA: F39B951138
LOS CERRITOS CENTER: D9F66D4199
WESTFIELD CULVER CITY/FOX HILLS: 87091AAE83
SOUTH BAY GALLERIA:
SOUTH BAY PAVILION: 7E8EC143C7
GLENDALE GALLERIA: 7C7AC80836
CRENSHAW PLAZA: NOT GETTING THEM
LAKEWOOD MALL: 96D1C355A6
DEL AMO FASHION CENTER: 819A24238D
NORTHRIDGE FASHION CENTER: 335BEEDEBA
TOPANGA Plaza: 29A7EED3A8
COMPTON:
HUNTINGTON PARK:
DOWNTOWN LA: B859BB2DC7
BEVERLY CENTER: 006225E227
BURBANK TOWN CENTER: DD19580E89
WSF PAVILION: 02E4051B04

INLAND CENTER: AE0716DFDB
GALLERIA AT TYLER/RIVERSIDE: FEB58BAE55

MORENO VALLEY:

PLAZA BONITA: EED8586553
CARLSBAD:
HORTON PLAZA:
MISSION VALLEY:
FASHION VALLEY: 127839DCAA

Last edited:
***Thread Hijack alert***
Sorry to hear about the losses, something has to be done about this system about buying shoes..make more pairs to meet the demand? unfair to those who miss out because of bots or having actual responsibilities like real life.  Anyways, my order from the amazon seller SHOOPOP arrived from LA to SJ...people such as myself question whether they're legit and I need help determining the authenticity of these shoes, too lazy.  thank you all

View media item 711267

View media item 711268

View media item 711270

View media item 711271

View media item 711272

View media item 711274

I'm curious as well. Anyone?

Back
Top Bottom