JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

whats the scoop with finish line? online release only or in store as well? if in store, it is a first come first serve or raffle system?

thanks!

Hate the dumb ****'s that are resellers or beasts that want them because someone else does.

Just hope all the real sneaker connoisseurs get their pairs and the bot using ,profit scheming, junkies don't get any pairs in store and get error messages online.

lol youre crazy if you believe this
In CHICAGO dudes that are about that life are not checking for the jordan 1s Believe me
Most of the urban culture of Chicago is really hood and behind on culture so they dont like 1s they only go crazy for 11-13s.  No way i woulda got 3 tickets today otherwise

from what ive see tho none of these line ups anywhere are really crazy its just the fact that stores got so few.  I have see any 100 deep lines like with the gammas, its been like 20-30 people lined up and the store only has 12.  Idk if i'd call that hype necessarily 

Caved in and basically traded my local shop an extra pair of Gamma's I had for a pair of Black and Red 1's. Now I can stop stressing.
That bred 360 controller tho
pimp.gif
i have that bred controller too 
nthat.gif

Most of the urban culture of Chicago is really hood and behind on culture so they dont like 1s they only go crazy for 11-13s.  No way i woulda got 3 tickets today otherwise

from what ive see tho none of these line ups anywhere are really crazy its just the fact that stores got so few.  I have see any 100 deep lines like with the gammas, its been like 20-30 people lined up and the store only has 12.  Idk if i'd call that hype necessarily 

Thank you bro when I was in line at villa on 47th and 87th most of the people was in line for the gamma xii The hood really not rocking with jordan 1s.

well y'all must be speaking for Chicago only , my mistake

because where I am , ****** hype beast for any and every jordan release , ESPECIALLY those that are called "bred"

Back
Top Bottom