JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I will attempt to get a pair. Shadows are my grails when it comes to 1's and I have those so I'm good but it won't hurt to have a pair of these. I'm just not a big fan of Red. Not my color. Plus is it me or does the red on these look a lil off? Looks a bit too bright or orangeish. It's not the deep red that was on the banneds

Last edited:
im sayin jordan 1s is played out

Saying **** like "played out" is played out. Bro go back to where you came from, please. You sound crazy and this shoe is over your head. You know, this thread has really went to ****. I see why folks like myself who have been in this thread all year and truly appreciate this shoe for the right reasons have posted less and basically left. The beast, newbies, and lurkers are running ramped in here. Can't wait till this release is over. Straight idiots in here.

Last edited:
Thread finally slowed down a bit... Few hours ago it was off the chain
tongue.gif

hi im new to this thread, although i have been a lurker. these are extremely hyped and i have joined in hopes that i can be lucky enough to get one pair of these kicks. after seeing kanye wear these, i been wantin to cop
laugh.gif

hi im new to this thread, although i have been a lurker. these are extremely hyped and i have joined in hopes that i can be lucky enough to get one pair of these kicks. after seeing kanye wear these, i been wantin to cop
this gotta be a 2nd account 
roll.gif

I'm new to Niketalk, but what's the deli with the release at The Finishline are they only dropping them online and if so on what date?

Y'all be nice...

I'm new to Niketalk, but what's the deli with the release at The Finishline are they only dropping them online and if so on what date?
Tomorrow 9am b. Get ready for the CC errors.

this gotta be a 2nd account 
roll.gif
please dont hurt my feelings.. i have feelings just like the rest of mankind. all i want is these shoes. i been a fan of kanye since MBDTF and am looking to get these due to him wearing these. they look so fresh
brahhhh 
roll.gif

Last edited:

please dont hurt my feelings.. i have feelings just like the rest of mankind. all i want is these shoes. i been a fan of kanye since MBDTF and am looking to get these due to him wearing these. they look so fresh
Just kidding fam, GL on copping

Back
Top Bottom