JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

You see all those lurkers ? Guess how many of them made accounts just to pm me
Lurkers lurk to see new info and if somebody says PM they make accounts for it 
laugh.gif

And then the lurkers with accounts come out the woodworks and do the same 
laugh.gif

i honestly on pm'd info to  those who' ive seen in this thread and actually contributed. 

how many ppl even remember the pizza party? 

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Willowbrook in Wayne, NJ wasnt that bad. FTL employees laughing though, can't say I blame them. GSP in Paramus is kind of a zoo. Still feel stupid waiting in line for raffle tix but it is what it is.

Good luck everyone. Camping for the first time since Xi last year. Wish these were like royals last year. They flew under the radar and I lined up 20 minutes before the store opened.
I wish I had that luxury brah, the Royals were hyped at LA

Last edited:
I'm just gonna make another Finishline account and try the same way I used to get my gammas. Gonna use another FNL account and not get rewards. If I get banned o well FNL is useless without the link anyways.

I pm'ed you and you can see my join date but yeah def have to use discretion it's thirsty vultures on here. Ive helped so many members on here, even recently with the gamma 11's but I hardly get the favor returned.

i honestly on pm'd info to  those who' ive seen in this thread and actually contributed. 

how many ppl even remember the pizza party? 

nerd.gif
From the looks of this, that pizza party ain't looking too good 
tired.gif
, we all just trying to celebrate at the roundtable

My join date. Post count. Positive feedback not enough to get a reply on that pm. So don't feel bad rest of y'all :'(

Back
Top Bottom