JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Barely venture in the Jordan forum... but when I do I can always expect the lulz to be had.

With that said.. I hope I can get a pair. The only release I wanted all year.

Damn b is it cause I don't have an avi? I been posting for a min now. I was lurking during the pizza party but some of the gifs were funny as hell man just off that alone made this thread gold :smokin

Who's gonna be broke? That word doesn't belong in today's world of copping shoes. For every broke dude out there, 4 newbies are ready to take his place.

I don't see those broke dudes unloading royals for cheap.

cut to the chase me and the buddies were gettin ready to camp out at blends at sd good thing we called before heading out cause they are now raffling 12-4 today good luck to eeeerbody

This dude I follow on Twitter has had those links up all year. You can bookmark the concord low link now if you want.

Yall should be required to answer basic mathematical questions before being allowed to post.

You think resellers aren't in this thread and PMing for info?
just reading off what it said off a site I found, not calculating nothing.  Sorry boss, been a while since I took calculus 
tongue.gif
.  I found a correct site for conversions, neverrmind but thanks!

cut to the chase me and the buddies were gettin ready to camp out at blends at sd good thing we called before heading out cause they are now raffling 12-4 today good luck to eeeerbody
You should try the Attic at SD too
They raffle tomorrow though

Who's gonna be broke? That word doesn't belong in today's world of copping shoes. For every broke dude out there, 4 newbies are ready to take his place.

I don't see those broke dudes unloading royals for cheap.
Except the Royals Were Released on 2/16 in the first QUARTER of the entire Fiscal Year. Also the Production numbers are lower for the Royals. 

Willowbrook in Wayne, NJ wasnt that bad. FTL employees laughing though, can't say I blame them. GSP in Paramus is kind of a zoo. Still feel stupid waiting in line for raffle tix but it is what it is.

04 Account
2 Post ?

Im def gonna shoot you a pm

I just got an e-mail from Sheikh saying I was a winner for the raffle! Feeling a lot better now!
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom