JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

whats good with this pm y'all act like y'all really getting thru jj or fnl anyways lol i know y'all aint too thirsty to spread sum info smh

i cant wait til you get banned for pedaling your services on here

thirsty for people to pay you? SMH

everyone report this dude :x

I'm lost. What is he doing?

asking people to PM him so they can pay him for his service. which is getting a pair in your cart on NDC for 100.

dudes been doing it all day and hasnt been banned yet. its annoying

He's banned now

I'll PM links for JJ for folks over 100 posts. 
whats goodie 
nerd.gif

What's stopping JB from dropping 500k pairs of these is what I want to know. The way hype looking now, would pairs even sit?
You can thank their marketing team for that. They know that keeping some of their products limited will prevent other products from cannibalizing each other. There should be a case study on Nike.

I wonder why some people post links tbh.
its called help . its damn near impossible to avoid lurkers and resellers . its a part of the game , but it shouldnt ruin it for people who deserve to know where decent links are . catch 22 i guess . still no luck
mean.gif
 . this is starting to turn into mission impossible . . . 
Deff is catch 22, you speak some truth bro. The massive amount of lurkers and dudes who make a new account just to post and ask for info is just 
mean.gif
 then some dudes post the link and feed the masses.

I'll try my luck and ask for a link or link(s). I totally understand if no one wants to give them out though. Just the way things go during this day and age lol

same here. if anyone's feeling generous, PM me please.

THIS Is The Attitude That PLAGUES The Sneaker World These Days :smh:

You Two Literally JUST Joined The Site No More Than A Month Or Two Ago And Have The Gall To Come In Here Asking Dudes To Just SPOON FEED You Info?

WHAT HAS EITHER OF YOU DONE TO CONTRIBUTE TO THIS COMMUNITY?..... HELL, TO THIS THREAD EVEN?

I'm Not Looking To Put Anyone On Blast Here, But Am Truly Interested To Hear Why You Guys Feel Someone Should Just Hand Over All The Research And Hard Work They Have Put In?

NOTHING Comes Free In This World, And If You Haven't Done Anything To Contribute Here, It Baffles Me You Would Feel Entitled To Help From Others.....

YALL SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES :x

In Reality This Is A Major Problem With Society As A Whole So I Can't Just Blame You Two :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom