JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Mad people were coming out to Beaverton House of Hoops out here in Oregon for raffle tickets.... smh at all these heads bringing their entire god damn extended family to cop.... I grabbed a raffle ticket for size 12 with relative ease and no lines but I'm not too hopeful obviously. HoH employees said **** loads of people had been streaming in throughout the day for tickets. Struck out to the bots with Nike Portland RSVP too..... And with the resell that these are probs gonna go for I might as well just save for some banned 1s. 
laugh.gif
 Heard mixed reviews on the quality and plus with the insane amount of hype around these it's almost not even worth it with the effort I'd have to go through. Not really sweating this release tho. If I get em, great but w/e.

Is everyone excpecting a release like the royals or numbers like the chicago/black toes. I figuired it would be like royals but JB proven me wrong before

Last edited:
Yo anybody get this message from Hanon?

You have received this notification from hanon shop  because you are a registered user or you or some other registered user requested some information for you from our store.

Dear _____________,

Your order has been initiated. You need to finish transaction before the order is placed for processing.

What do they mean finish the transaction? I got an order processed email right after that.

Now time to keep refreshing sites that said they'd be getting them but never put the page up.

COME ON, I'M DYING OF THIRST HERE

Back
Top Bottom