JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Well chaps these toe rags who run these British sites tell me I have a pair and nothing shows up in me bloody cart. I guess it is time retire for the evening.

anywhere got GS sizes online already? Kickz is the only place I see but their shipping outside of the EU is way too expensive

DNS and ping means more than internet speed when it comes down to browsing. I'm only on 10mb internet when a lot of the uk is on 70mb now and I'm yet to miss a release.. try different dns servers on your pc, i personally use googles ones 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

mean.gif
frown.gif

i just want 1 pair  
why dis happen to me 

if i get lucky around here i got u...

what sz u need?

Mad people were coming out to Beaverton House of Hoops out here in Oregon for raffle tickets.... smh at all these heads bringing their entire god damn extended family to cop.... I grabbed a raffle ticket for size 12 with relative ease and no lines but I'm not too hopeful obviously. HoH employees said **** loads of people had been streaming in throughout the day for tickets. Struck out to the bots with Nike Portland RSVP too..... And with the resell that these are probs gonna go for I might as well just save for some banned 1s. 
laugh.gif
 Heard mixed reviews on the quality and plus with the insane amount of hype around these it's almost not even worth it with the effort I'd have to go through. Not really sweating this release tho. If I get em, great but w/e.
I went around noon... only a few kids in front of me, but they all had their moms with them getting tickets as well. I also tried for a size 12. Im not expecting to get a call. 

Last edited:
Stop posting the fnl link. Lurkers are here. If u want the fnl link. Take it to PMs. But send it to me first ya digggg

MANNNN!!! My site in Europe (not in UK)  just came through for me! Doubled up now. I'm done! Good night guys!!!

I just purchased 3 pairs at 9 am sharp on nikestore europe, at 9.02 am, they 're all sold out

i'm gonna sleep right now

just hope nike won't send a cancellation email, I would be really pissed off

Back
Top Bottom