JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

everyone that copped off queens before even knowing if the site is legit .... people giving out credit card info at the drop of a hat :rofl:

even if it's legit... i bet most of the people that copped didn't know for sure for themselves lol

Last edited:
LOL Just making sure calm tf down, don't have to hate if you didn't cop a pair, just sayin queens had 1 box for address like just street and anothe box for the actual house #. 

Too much saltiness and thirst for a $20 (Material and production-nike cost- wise shoe)

if you paid paypal it shouldnt matter

Im still in shock, will I be able to find a size 14 person to trade me lol

2/2 tonight, I'll be back in the AM for the madness to see what's up 
smokin.gif

Had a pair on Queenz but hesitated at checkout... Now I know $205 is a great price but something about paying over retail when I still have a chance at NDC and the US sites just didn't seem right.

if you paid paypal it shouldnt matter

Im still in shock, will I be able to find a size 14 person to trade me lol

Probably have to work your way down to you size a size at a time. Possible though.

I got jacked on my size 10 on Queenz :smh:

Last edited:
everyone that copped off queens before even knowing if the site is legit .... people giving out credit card info at the drop of a hat
roll.gif

even if it's legit... i bet most of the people that copped didn't know for sure for themselves lol
They are legit, they sold Royals earlier in the year and some people copped 

Man I put in 2 orders with queens for 3 different shoes, only 1 of which I actually wanted :lol: hope they can get that straightened out/canceled.

LOL Just making sure calm tf down, don't have to hate if you didn't cop a pair, just sayin queens had 1 box for address like just street and anothe box for the actual house #. 

Too much saltiness and thirst for a $20 (Material and production-nike cost- wise shoe)
yeah homie i tried to leave the house number box empty but it wouldn't let me. So I did the same as you. lol hopefully there's no issue.

Back
Top Bottom