JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

everyone that copped off queens before even knowing if the site is legit .... people giving out credit card info at the drop of a hat
roll.gif

even if it's legit... i bet most of the people that copped didn't know for sure for themselves lol
They are legit, they sold Royals earlier in the year and some people copped 
Man they straight crashed on the royals release. By the time it came to checkout 1500 dudes was watching already 
mean.gif

congrats on everyone who copped from queens.. I'm still salty though. I saw it right when they put it up but I didn't have my info preset... Such a noob move
mean.gif

everyone that copped off queens before even knowing if the site is legit .... people giving out credit card info at the drop of a hat :rofl:

even if it's legit... i bet most of the people that copped didn't know for sure for themselves lol

They legit. Came through on the Royals for a lot of dudes if you were on that thread back then.

Im not going to lie I was on the checkout page of Queenz and flacked out because the site looked so sus :lol: kind of mad I hesitated like that but I already have one pair so I'm being a little cautious before I shell out bread for a second pair

everyone that copped off queens before even knowing if the site is legit .... people giving out credit card info at the drop of a hat
roll.gif

there legit. there's people that got legit royals from them earlier this year.

queenz is very legit. layout just looks terrible and such a hard time to navigate through.

yeah homie i tried to leave the house number box empty but it wouldn't let me. So I did the same as you. lol hopefully there's no issue.
I put my street + number in street and my apt number in the house number.  hope that works, but paypal should be good I think (or hope).

:smh: to all the ppl that doubt queenz, guess they didn't know queenz came in clutch for the royal as well

Back
Top Bottom