JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

ndc eu sold out faster than the 88s. footlocker eu is known for showing in stock but doesn't do **** when you try to check out, if you slept this long you lost.

natterj in 2hr 20min

FIRST YOU FCKERS NEED TO KNOW THIS IS A COMMUNITY.

QOUTE ME AND LETS ALL FIX THIS COMMUNITY. IF YOU DO SO WE CAN SEEP OUT WHO IS A RESELLER AND WHO IS FOR "TEAMRETAIL" 

Please +REP it's all you can do if you don't comment, post, like, love, eat, lurk.

+REP

+REP

+REP

PLUS REP

ANOTHER REP U SKINNY BONE HEAD

http://caliroots.com/realdeal/search.asp?container=485&_ot=0&_gt=0&active=0&msid=263

RELEASE BETWEEN NOW AND 9AM EST I BELIEVE. BAD AT TIME BUT I CAN FCK$$URGIRLRIGHT

ANOTHER LINK in 2% decrease on my cpu.
Good lookin :wink:

Might just have to accept it and take the L, ain't no way I'm getting these internationally from a US site and not gonna bite on crazy resale prices. [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Sucks, but I guess you win some and lose some(aka lots :rofl:)

I can't believe 4.4hrs have gone by
sick.gif

Damn okay Nikestore Europe and all the UK sites, sold out within seconds however I went to my local niketown 7 hrs before the release and was 5th in line, they had 3 pairs in my size (US 11.5) , gave out wristbands 2 hrs before release....successful method once again (copped gamma 11s same way last week)

I rather spend 275 on the white infrared 6s on soleawesome.com then spend it on these and last time i checked cr is not #teamretail

ndc eu sold out faster than the 88s. footlocker eu is known for showing in stock but doesn't do **** when you try to check out, if you slept this long you lost.
People still think this joke is funny huh >D

sure do, cause people still get butt hurt over it when its posted all the time..

man, purchasing from the ndc eu site in comparison to nike usa site is night and day. you think eu ndc is bad. then ndc usa site is on like another dimension.

i picked the wrong color, switched to the right color, then picked UK 12, which is the wrong size, added to cart. while at check out, i was still able to edit item change size to UK 11.5 thinking that was a USA 12, and still was able to checkout, but then saw UK11.5 is USA 12.5, so i was able to edit AGAIN to UK 11 to finally match USA 12 and was still able to checkout.

all that fiddling, it would have been over.

Back
Top Bottom