JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Damn okay Nikestore Europe and all the UK sites, sold out within seconds however I went to my local niketown 7 hrs before the release and was 5th in line, they had 3 pairs in my size (US 11.5) , gave out wristbands 2 hrs before release....successful method once again (copped gamma 11s same way last week)

niketown in oxford?

i give up. had a 12 in my cart on hanon but it sold out when i tried to check out. size screwed me over too. settled for some ajko breds.

**** if people are giving REPS!!!

at least give them the mens size link!!!
Posting links has helped like 7 active NTers tonight. You're not posting anything new. TBH it's really just spam and if you really knew what's good you'd know that GWO sold out at midnight. SMH.

jimmyjazz email...
mean.gif
 i would if i could

Posting links has helped like 7 active NTers tonight. You're not posting anything new. TBH it's really just spam and if you really knew what's good you'd know that GWO sold out at midnight. SMH.
step back....get some sleep....

the hype on em is real i put 2 pairs 1 9.5 and 1 10 in ebay and sold em for 360$ each shipped in 5 mins wtf 

What would you do in this situation?

Local JJ usually does FCFS. Two days ago I asked if it was the same and they said yes, FCFS. I showed up 1/2 hr ago & there is no one here. My last contact with the store was 2 days ago.

Back
Top Bottom