JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Australian sneakerheads...

at what time does Nikeau usually release their kicks online? is it random or at certain times?

its already 5.56pm here man. they released 8am AEST on nikeau but sold out instantly, and they only ship to Australia. We had 450 pairs nation wide, the struggle was REAL

the hype on em is real i put 2 pairs 1 9.5 and 1 10 in ebay and sold em for 360$ each shipped in 5 mins wtf 
mean.gif

nthat.gif

Australian sneakerheads...

at what time does Nikeau usually release their kicks online? is it random or at certain times?

its already 5.56pm here man. they released 8am AEST on nikeau but sold out instantly, and they only ship to Australia. We had 450 pairs nation wide, the struggle was REAL
damn.. struggle sounds real fo sure !

ohwell, showtime in a few hours .. lets do it

In Westfield Stratford

ah nice! i like that one. went to london few months ago. very nice country, and less effort to get kicks lol

time i went, oxford didnt really have much and it was super duper crowded. the stratford one was more my fav. was able to pick up some lebron ext QS there.. lol. i was like :nerd: when I saw them when everywhere in the states they were sold out. also toro red 4s and those glow green 4s whatever they're called

What would you do in this situation?

Local JJ usually does FCFS. Two days ago I asked if it was the same and they said yes, FCFS. I showed up 1/2 hr ago & there is no one here. My last contact with the store was 2 days ago.
if you're in nyc all the JJ's handed out rsvp tickets two days ago (trust me, i drove around and checked about 5 of them.)  they flipped the script without telling anyone.  it's not fcfs anywhere in new york unless you're trying to pay sodom and gomorrah prices.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom