JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Just realized my Eastbay, FTL and Footaction clocks were all on different times...refreshing the pages have me clenching my cheeks. Dont wanna see that "we're full!" page.

aVOSkIC.gif

It's crazy how I was gone for a day and this thread grew about a hundred pages, these sneakers ain't no joke lol. Where I'm from the only Foot Locker doing a raffle did it yesterday (Friday) for a bunch of shoe's including the infrared 3lab5's and the Bred 1's. They said they would call today (Saturday) if you won, my question is, since I've never participated in any of these raffles wouldn't it be inconvenient to call those interested in the Bred 1's today and not give them a chance to line up for the shoe? I thought they possibly would have called sometime last night for the Bred 1's and hopefully in my case today for the 3lab5's, if anyone has any input on how Foot Locker usually goes about this I'd be interested to get acquainted with the system for future reference.

Back
Top Bottom