JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Guys, I am OFFICIALLY retiring from JB. I stressed this release more than ive stressed anything this whole college semester. I am salty as ****. Im done going through bs just to cop a shoe that has the ****tiest quality out there. Im just gonna keep the heat I have and move on...Off to the NB and Asics thread I go

so long NT fam 

Last edited:
im an idiot i hit remove thinkingit wouldve let me pick how much i wanted to remove and it just removed the whole thing :smh: :rofl:

28lxaj9.jpg

i happy for you seriously

basically buyin sneakers for a release like this is like hitting the lottery on a small scale

just pure luck

thanks fam, been a while since i was able to get something i actually wanted....

I'm honestly shocked at what people are asking for on CL .....eBay seems calm right now - wondering if people will have the nerve to get near banned prices?

Or maybe, this release, regardless how limited, will help ease up on banned 1 prices....

I've become numb to missing out on releases like this

Infrared 6's hopefully go a little better; I am not paying resale on 1's again

ha you think thatll be any better

this release brought me out of retirement but now im going back into retirement

several months of waiting for a shoe I never even had a realistic chance for. i miss the days when you could just walk in the store and pick them up with ease. thanks hypebeast kids....
Those days have passed. The real question is why Nike/JB make this release so limited. 

Back
Top Bottom